School Is "Fun"

[here is le first chapter]

-

I'm sure most of us know the stress that comes with the first day of school

Wanting to make a good first impression

Dealing with annoying ice breakers in every class

Trying to not get lost while finding your class

And of course making new friends

-

"Hey hey hey guys!" Bokuto Mika waved wildly as a group of first years walked through the gate. "Hi Bokuto-senpai." Haiba Erika waved. "Must you be so loud?" Kyotani Naoyuki grumbled. "Aw come on Nao-chan don't be like that." Washio Megumi laughed. "For the love of Asahi stop calling me that." Naoyuki grumbled. "Hello dear brother." Kyotani Yukiana laughed. "Yuki Yuki Daisuke!" Hiroo Hikari waved. "Hey Hikari!" Yukiana waved. "They're loud." Kuguri Aoi mumbled. Azumane Hirono nodded in agreement as his sisters walked over. "Welcome to Sonosaki Highschool first years. Please follow us and we will show you around." Azumane Yuki told them. "Try to keep up." Kuroo Kyosuke chuckled. "Wow this school is humongous." Yamagata Crystal said awestruck. "Wow." Sawamura Hayato smiled. "Hey umm where's Chinen?" Sawamura Mio asked. "Oh they're helping with schedules. They'll join us in a minute." Ushijima Ava answered. "Follow us little ones." Haiba Ryusaka smiled. The upperclassmen led the younger teens through the halls of the school showing them where the classrooms were and where everything was. "Hey guys sorry the schedules took longer than I thought." Komori Chinen said catching their breath. "No worries Chicken." Hiroo Sakomi laughed.

"Hi Chi-Chi!" Mio waved. Chinen smiled sweetly and waved at the younger male. "Hi Mio." They smiled. "Guys come on stop fucking around." Semi Ayama told them. "Sorry Boss." Kyosuke saluted, making the group of first years laugh. Ayama rolled their eyes as Semi Tokawa chuckled. "Anygays if you guys need help finding your way around school don't hesitate to ask." Sakusa-Mori Harukasa told the first years. The group nodded as the bell rang. "Shit. Later gators. I gotta get to class." Haiba Yukuro waved to his friends before running off. The others dashed off in random directions to find their classes.

Akiro's POV

I walked through the halls trying to find where my class was. Geez this school is big. Why does it have to be so big! "Lost little boy?" A deep voice asked behind me. I gulped and turned to see some second years standing behind me. "U-uhm actually I-" "Oi they're not a boy dumbass." Hayato's voice snapped. "Oh really? Sure looks like a boy to me." The tallest of the second years laughed. "Actually I'm-" I stuttered. "What? What are you little man?" I swallowed thickly. "I-I'm Agender." I squeaked. The second years looked at me before they burst out laughing. "Oh? So you think you're not a guy or a girl? You're just a body? That's fucking hilarious." I swallowed back my tongue.

"Oi they're gender identity is none of your business. If they say they're Agender then fucking respect that and their pronouns ass fucks." Hayato stood next to me looking pissed. The tallest of the second years eventually stopped laughing. "Look kid what gender were you born with?" I gulped. "I-I was born a boy." I mumbled. "There. You're a fucking guy and nothing can change that." Hayato growled at the comment. "Biological gender and gender identity don't mean the same goddamn thing asshole! Someone could be born a boy but they'd rather be referred to as a female or they'd rather not be referred to as either gender." The second year scoffed. "Listen here little boys. Boys are boys and girls are girls. Plain and simple." Hayato growled and punched the guy in the shin. "If you can't respect someone's pronouns and gender identity then why the fuck are you even here?" Hayato grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

"Why'd you do that Yato? They're second years and you just punched one of them." Hayato scoffed. "I see a guy being an asshat to my friend. I punch them and have no regrets." Hayato told me. "But he's our upperclassmen." I told him. "So? He didn't respect you so I ain't gonna respect his ass." I gulped. "What am I going to do with you?" I muttered. "I'll tell ya what. You and me are eating lunch in the gym today. I'll spike some of your sets." Hayato looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

Damnit he knows I can't resist his glowy eyes. "Okay." Hayato cheered and hugged me. "Awesome. Come on let's get to class." He dragged me down the hall to our class room and plopped me in seat next to him.

God I hope those second years don't give me or Yato a hard time.

[BOOM FIRST CHAPTER! Also to anyone who's been told their gender identity or something they're feeling isn't valid. Take Hayato's advice and don't listen to that bullshit.]