Terrifying Your Siblings 101

[hello okay so I'm writing this because luca346 is an inspiration gold mine with their ideas! So I'm gonna write chapters for each schools kids who have siblings and you guys get to suggest what they can do to scare them soooooo enjoy our first beast Karasuno! Also rq reminder of who from Karasuno is doing this challenge.]

Tsukiyama - Kaitou

KiyoYachi - Yana

EnnoTana - Yunni

AsaNoya - Yuki

[okay les go!]

_______________

Yuki Azumane

Why the hell did I even agree to this? Yuki tossed her phone onto her pillow as she flipped onto her bed. At the moment her father was working on some stuff for a design he was working on while her hyperactive father was out doing some grocery shopping. Her younger sister Mei was in her room talking to her friend while her little brother Hirono was in his room playing with a volleyball.

While Yuki tried to brainstorm an idea for this dumb challenge an idea popped into her head. We did watch the Grudge recently. Hmm I wonder.

Yuki carefully walked down stairs as quietly as she could. She squeezed her phone in between the couch cushions and started recording. She hid in a little hallway that had a Lenin closet at the end of it that had all of the towels and blankets in it. She took her hair out of its usual ponytail and let it hang in front of her face. And now to wait.

___________

Thankfully she didn't have to wait too long before Mei and Hirono left their rooms to eat lunch and watch tv. "I'm gonna go get a blanket. I'll be right back." Mei hopped off the couch and walked over to the small dark hallway. As she got closer Yuki started groaning in a deep voice. "Huh?" Mei tilted her head as she slowly walked closer to the hallway. As she got closer the groaning became louder.

She gulped as she stepped even closer to the dark hallway. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mei screeched when a hand grabbed her arm. Hirono jumped and turned around to see what Mei had screamed about and saw Yuki laughing. "Kids what's going on?!" Asahi yelled from his office. "Nothing dad I just saw a bug!" Mei yelled. A bug? Wow thanks Mei.

"Sorry for scaring you Mei but it was a challenge." Yuki pointed to her phone which was still recording. Mei huffed and stomped back over to the couch and sat down with her arms crossed. Yuki grabbed her phone and stopped recording. Guess it was a success. "I swear I'm gonna get you back for this Yuki." Mei warned. "How about I get you some curry balls and we call it even?" Mei perked up and nodded. If there was one way to her heart it was through curry balls.

________________

Yana Shimizu

Yana groaned flipped onto her bed. She wasn't exactly the prankster type but when it came to jump scares she knew her stuff. The only problem was getting her dearest brother to fall for it. More often than not Kinoa's adhd left him restless and made it hard for him to sit still. So she needed to think of something that wouldn't require her hide for very long. After a bit of brain storming she just decided to jump scare him. She grabbed her phone and started recording as she walked towards the kitchen where she found her dark haired brother humming and making himself a sandwich.

She quietly snuck up behind him while thinking of something to yell when she scared him. By the time she got close enough to her brother she yelled the first thing that came to her mind. "Ducks!" Kinoa shrieked and whirled around to face his sister. "Holy shit Yana don't do that!" He yelled. "Kids what was that?!" Hitoka yelled. "Oh sorry mom I accidentally startled Kino!" Yana yelled back. Kinoa glared at his older sister as she stopped recording and ran back to her room. Hahahaha worth it!

______________

Yunni Tanaka

For young Yunni things weren't as easy as he expected them to be. At the moment he and his little brother were at the gym their dad worked at since their house was infested with ants. Guess I can't jump scare him. Yunni racked his brain trying to think of a way to scare his little brother. He didn't want to do something that would cause a huge scene so he decided to go with a mild freak out. He knew his little brother wasn't the biggest fan of snakes so he took a little remote control snake toy and placed it on the ground.

He started recording on his phone as the snake slithered towards his brother. As soon as Nox saw the snake he screamed like a banshee which startled some of Ryunosuke's coworkers. Yunni cracked up laughing as he stopped recording. "Bahahahahaha the look on your face!" Yunni laughed. Nox narrowed his eyes at his brother while Ryunosuke walked over to his kids. "Whats all the screaming about?" He asked calmly. "Yunni scared me." Nox told him. Yunni held his hands up in defense as Ryunosuke's coworkers started laughing. "God Tanaka your kids are hilarious. Reminds me of my siblings." One of them laughed. Yunni smiled proudly before the toy snake hit his chest. "I'm gonna get you back for this." Nox warned.

Yunni laughed and rolled his eyes. "Uh huh sure." He laughed.

________________

Kaitou Tsukishima

Kaitou pinched the bridge of his nose which pushed his glasses up a bit. Why is it always the oldest sibling getting dragged into the dumb shit? He sat at his desk trying to think of something to do for this dumb challenge. He didn't care about winning but he knew if he backed out Bokuroo 2.0 would never let him live it down. After thinking about it for a bit he decided to hide in the down stairs closet and jump out when one of his siblings walked by.

So he grabbed his phone and went downstairs. He went to the closet near the stair case and hid. He started recording when he heard footsteps trotting down the stairs.

"I know I should but what if she calls me a freak and ditches me?" Kaitou froze at the sound of Slyvee's voice. Quickly he held the phone to his chest so it wouldn't pick up any of Slyvee's conversation.

"I know she's my friend but I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have just cause I like girls." Kaitou felt his stomach roll. Gah fuck this stupid challenge. Kaitou stopped recording and left the closet before Slyvee got down stairs.

"Eeep!" Slyvee yelped. "Ah shit sorry Vee. I didn't mean to startle you." Kaitou told them. "Oh it's alright." Slyvee smiled before quickly walking to the kitchen. Kaitou sighed and went back to his room.

So they're queer curious huh?

[BOOM DONE! And even a bit of insight into Slyvee's struggles. Anywho let me know which school you wanna see next. BYEE 💛💛💛]