Panicking

[a request for Aoi to have a potential partner so here ya go. Also reminder that Aoi's pronouns are She/He to avoid confusion ]

_______________

"Hey Aoi!" Aoi turned around to see Sarukui Yukiya running over to greet her. "Oh hi Kiya." He smiled. The two started walking down the hall discussing volleyball as they usually did. "Hey guys." Semi Yeuri said as they walked by. "Oh hi Semi-san." Aoi waved. "No need for honorifics Aoi. Besides there's three Semi-sans in this school." They chuckled. Aoi nodded as the three fell in step with each other. "So how've your classes been?" Yeuri asked. "They've been good so far. Our teachers seem nice." Yukiya smiled. "That's good to hear. I heard there's one first year teacher who's a real bitch this year. Is that true?" Yeuri asked. 

"Umm which teacher?" Aoi asked. "Mr. Koduka." They answered. "Oh yeah the health teacher. Yeah he sucks." Yukiya laughed. "He's super mean too. He made fun of Crystal's weight and called her a cow." Aoi told them. "Oh really? Well maybe the ex Shiratorizawa gang should teach him a lesson." Yeuri said while cracking their knuckles. "Oh don't worry. Crystal chewed his head off and told him her weight was none of his business. Funny enough though we found out her weight was actually below average." Aoi told them. "Well I'm glad she defended herself. But if he says anymore shit like that let me know." Yeuri laughed. "Hey Yeuri c'mon. We've got career counseling today." Chinen called out. "Alright we'll see you guys at practice." Yeuri waved. They left with Chinen while the two first years continued walking. 

"They're a cool upperclassmen aren't they?" Yukiya asked. "Yeah they really are." Aoi sighed. "Hey is something wrong man?" Yukiya asked. Yes! Yes something is wrong! My heart is racing and I want it to stop! I can't concentrate because my mind is always clouded! What the hell is wrong with me?! "Dude?" Aoi shook his head and sighed. "I'm fine. Just dysphoria hitting like a bitch." He sighed. "Still not ready to come out yet?" Yukiya asked. Aoi shook his head as the two walked out of the school. 

Aoi had been keeping her gender identity a secret from everyone except Yukiya. She hadn't told anyone else he was Bi-Gender and went by She/He pronouns. Why? She was scared of how people would react. He was always jealous of Yeuri and Harukasa who both came out as non-binary with confidence while she felt ike she couldn't come out. "Hey listen to me." Yukiya placed a hand on her shoulder. "You don't need to pressure yourself into coming out if you aren't ready to yet." He assured. Aoi smiled at her friends words. "Thanks Kiya." He smiled. "No problem Aoi." Yukiya smiled. 

___________________________

"What? You're not coming to the party on Saturday?" Jacqueline asked shocked. "If Slyvee isn't going then I'm not going. And neither are our friends." Atsuki said firmly. "Oh come on what's the big deal?" Jacqueline asked. "The big deal is my friend got uninvited for a stupid ass reason. If you won't invite them then-" "You mean her?" Jacqueline cut the blonde off. "No I mean them." Atsuki told her. "Erm sweetie Slyvee is a girl. You know that right?" Jacqueline asked with a chuckle. 

Atsuki scoffed and walked away. "Atsuki!" Speak of the devil. Slyvee walked over to their friend while pushing their glasses up the bridge of their nose. "Hey Vee." Atsuki smiled. She linked her arm with theirs and the two started walking. "Umm hey what were you and Jacqueline talking about?" Slyvee asked. "Oh nothing important. Just telling her I'd be busy this Saturday and wouldn't make it to the party." The blonde smiled. "But-" "No buts! We are gonna have a blast this weekend without those horrible classmates." Atsuki smiled. Slyvee smiled softly. How did I get so lucky with my best friend?