Terrifying Your Siblings 101 pt 2

[Hello and welcome to the next part of terrifying your siblings 101 with Date Tech! Enjoy everyone!]

Participants

AoFuta - Hideki

KamiNiwa - Kayda

EriName - Emiko

_________________

Hideki Aone

Hideki sat on the couch in the living room thinking of a way to scare his siblings. Much like his bulky father, he was a sweet person and rarely tried to scare his siblings which made this challenge a bit difficult for him. Of course I get roped into a challenge I'm bound to suck at. "Deki deki!" Aone Aiko jumped onto the couch next to Hideki. "Hi Aiko." Hideki smiled. He rubbed his younger siblings head who giggled in response. "Oh shit spider!" Hideki yelled. Aiko screamed and jumped to the other side of the couch.

However, once Hideki got a better look. "Oh wait never mind it's just fuzz." Hideki chuckled realizing his mistake. Aiko pouted and sat up straight. "You scared me." Aiko whined. Hideki chuckled and apologized to his younger sibling. "Can you guys keep it down in trying to work!" Ivyier yelled from his room. "Sorry!" The two yelled back.

_________________

Kayda Kamasaki

Kayda groaned while falling face first into her pillow pile on her bed. She had no clue what she could do to scare her siblings without getting in trouble for it. Rolling over onto her back she grabbed her phone and googled some prank ideas. I guess this one can't be too bad.

Kayda stood up, grabbed some red acrylic paint off of her desk, and went to the bathroom. She unscrewed the shower head hose and squeeze a bit of red paint into it before screwing it back on. And now I wait.

_______________

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Rulilo ran out of the bathroom screaming. Kayda laughed as her brother looked down at his red stained hands shocked and confused. "Gotcha!" Kayda laughed before stopping the recording. Rulilo glared at his sister while she laughed. "Kids what was that?!" Kaname yelled, sounding concerned. "Kayda put red paint in the shower hose and now I'm all red!" Rulilo yelled. Laughter could be heard downstairs and Kayda quickly joined in. "Yasushi!" Kaname yelled. "Hahahaha! Kayda sweetie don't put red paint in the hose okay?!" Yasushi yelled while laughing.

"Got it pops!" Kayda laughed.

________________

Emiko Nametsu

Ahhhh what to do what to do? Emiko spun in her chair thinking about all the things she could do for this challenge. Since her little brother Mikane was easy to jump scare she could just hide behind a door and jump out at him. But where's the fun in that?

Giggling, she grabbed an old monster mask she wore on Halloween, put a hole in the top of it, and tied it to a fishing pole. She grabbed her phone and went into the hall to hide. When she heard the sound of her little brother padding down the hall she prepared to jump out and spook him.

"Gahhh stop it brain stop it stop it stop it!" Emiko paused with a confused look on her face. "Guys can't like guys! If I do like guys then I'm a freak!" Emiko froze. Oh hell no.

Placing the fishing pole down on the floor Emiko left her hiding spot and approached her younger brother. "Hey Kane." Mikane flinched snapping out of his thoughts. "Oh hi sissy." Mikane smiled. Emiko knelt down to her brothers eye level before speaking. "What's all this homophobic talk I hear about guys not liking other guys?" Mikane froze. "Oh uhhh just something I heard at school." Ah so it's the bullies feeding him this bullshit. "We'll whatever you heard at school is a bunch of bullshit." Mikane tilted his head. "Boys can love boys and girls can love girls." Emiko smiled. "But the boys in my class said-"

"Who cares what they say? It's not their business to criticize what other people do with their lives." Mikane thought for a minute before hugging Emiko. "Okay sissy." Emiko hugged her brother back but her eyes were narrowed. Whoever fed this shit to my baby brother will pay for it. Tenfold.

[SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! Lemme know which schools you wanna see next!]