Role Models?

[beep]

-

No one's POV

"Come on guys!" Matsukawa Namimoshi and Iwaizumi Cherry ran ahead of their friends to lunch. "Slow down two!" Tsukishima Hiro yelled. The two didn't listen and kept running down the hall weaving through crowds of students. "Those two are nuts." Aone Ivyier mumbled. "Well without chaos there's no fun!" Tanaka Nox laughed. The group arrived at the crowded cafeteria and tried to find a place to sit. "Damnit this place is packed." Yukiana grumbled. "Damn right it is." Sarukui Mimi mumbled. "Guys!" Kindaichi Oliver waved. "Oh hey Kindaichi-senpai." Erika waved. "No need for honorifics Eri. Now come on. This place is always crowded and I know a better spot." The group followed Oliver outside and he led them to a huge tree where their friends/siblings were eating lunch. "Hey squirts." Megumi waved. "Hi!" Koganegawa Emma smiled.

The group sat down to eat while their upperclassmen started talking. "So how are your classes so far?" Daishou Thalia asked. "My teacher's an old cranky bitch who won't stop whining about her ex husband." Kamiko answered. "Yikes." Emi muttered. "Our teacher just slapped the syllabus on our desks and told us to be quiet. And then she proceeded to read Fifty Shades Darker for the whole period." Kindaichi Nariko shuddered. "I even heard her moan a few times." Mika gagged. "My teacher is weirdly touchy. He went around the class and pat our heads for some reason." Yukuro told them. "I tried to duck but I hit my head on the desk." Sakusa-Mori Lexiana moved her hair away from her forehead revealing the big red dot on it. Her sibling snickered and she swatted their arm.

"Our teacher just ranted about how bad the Twilight series is." Megumi said as Thalia nodded. "I had to listen to every guy in my class drooling over the teachers ass today. Like dude she's our teacher. Why the hell would you sexualize her?!" Kyosuke groaned. "You think that's bad. Imagine hearing the girl sitting behind you say she wants the teacher to bend her over the desk and teacher her a lesson." Willow gagged. "Wow and these guys in your classes are supposed to be our role models?" Nox laughed.

"Take it from us kids. Never ever listen to those guys." Thalia gagged.

[On a serious note: why do people sexualize/fetishize teachers so much?]