Chapter 18:

Heyyy 👋🏽

Ummm. I don't think there's much I can say about this chapter. Just try to understand the readers decisions, how she feels, why she's making the decisions she's making/ Remember what she's had to deal with for months, plus the years she's had a mental illness.

Remember to TAKE YOUR TIME. Don't rush, just saver it like it's you last meal. It's not going anywhere so you don't have to read it in five minutes.

Don't forget to vote and i'm sorry for the tears you might develop. Oh and to update you on my sickness. I'm doing much better, thank you all for your kind comments!💕

I think that's all. so just enjoy!

Third Person Pov:

"𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝐾𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑢?"

Saiki heard her say quietly, once she realized he was there. She only allowed him to see her back as she let her gaze remain at the beautiful sky.

He stood a few feet away from her. This entire situation gave him feeling he never thought he'd feel. Never has he felt so much fear when he sees how close to the edge of the cliff she stands on.

A step closer and she falls. But that's what she wants, right? He feared if he stepped any closer, she would take a step forward. And that terrified him.

"Yes, I suppose it is." He answers her, not allowing how terrified he truly is be heard in his voice. Using his actual voice to be heard through their ears.

"How long. . .?" She questions, although part of her didn't want to. Fearful of the answer yet she was learning not to care anymore. "How long were you listening?"

"From the beginning."

That's the actual truth. From the moment she said 'hey dad,' he was was there. It took a lot of searching but he ended up finding her up on the edge of one of the snowy mountains. Where she had the perfect view of the Nᴏʀᴛʜᴇʀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛs.

At first, he thought he was too late until he heard her speak. He- at first- wanted to say something but ended up staying quiet.

Originally, his reason was because he felt it was best to let her finish getting everything out. But then when he heard what she was saying, he didn't know what to say. He was speechless.

Saiki always knew she mentally went through a lot. He saw the signs but he never said anything because she seemed to not want anyone to know. Plus, she seemed to be getting better. At least, she was until the problem with Miko started.

Part of him also kept quiet because he wanted to hear her say what she'd probably never say to him. He wanted to hear what she was thinking and feeling. He wanted to understand her thought process, emotions, feelings, and motives. He wanted to hear it all.

It was the only way he could truly be with her. If he understood her.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes, still keeping her back faced to him as she stares at the sky. "I know I agreed to talk but my conversation with Miko lasted longer than intended and I didn't wanna miss the start of the light show. But I think all that you heard covers all that we would've talked about. Yes?"

"No."

He doesn't have to see her face to know she's surprised by his sudden quickness to his answer. He, too, is quite surprised by how desperately quick he was to answer.