Part 2: Something around the waist NSFW

Today me and Evelyn are at work but something unexpected happens after our shift

I go sprinting into the marine area "Hey Dylan sorry I'm late again.." Dylan is my manger at the marine department. "Ha! It's no problem Marie. Have you been getting rest?" He asks in his cheerful voice "Yea. It's just that traffic hasn't been so good lately." I say with a sigh "Understandable! Anyways I need you to go over to the to the blue ringed octopus tank to present them since there is... let's see ... there is a 5th grade class coming in today and they have the presentation scheduled."

I make my way over the the tank and wait for the class to enter the room. I notice small children run into the room.. must be the class
"Hello! Are you.. Mrs. Millers class?" I say while looking up from my clipboard "Yes that's us! Alright kids settle down I don't want you guys giving this lady a hard time" Mrs. Miller says to her class "Alright so this is a blue ringed octopus and the one we have here is named Melanie. Now despite her being adorable can actually harm you with toxic saliva plus there's there is no antidote, about one milligram of her saliva can kill a human. Any questions?" I explained "What do they eat?" A kid in a bright yellow shirt asks "Great question. They usually eat small crabs, shrimp, and sometimes small fishes" I continue with my presentation.

After completing my presentation I see Evelyn walk into the room "Hi Marie! Your manager wanted me to drop this off for you."  She says while giving me a packet with my new schedule. As Evelyn leaves she gives me a small kiss on the cheek.

I notice a kid raising her hand "Who was that?"  She asked "Just my friend.." I answer.

"My mom says gay people are swag!" A kid shouts.

"Um well you guys have another thing scheduled so I'll escort you over there." After escorting the class I continue working until my shift is done.

I notice Evelyn walking up to me as I'm leaving "Hey.. do you mind if I come over later? I don't have much else to do." She asked "Sure.. maybe around 7:30 I'll be making dinner!" I responded "Alright. I'll see you then." She replied while walking off.

At that moment I had a bright idea. I Went into the local sex shop and walked over to the counter "Hi do you guys have strap-ons by any chance?" I ask the worker "Sure we do! It's at the back wall." I notice the name tag her name is Charlotte "Thanks!" I walk over and I browse the wall. I pick out a 6-inch strap-on. Once I was done paying I walked out of the shop.

I'm back home now and I cleaned my apartment a bit. Around 7:35 I hear a knock on my door
I open the door to see Evelyn standing there, somewhat close to the top of the doorway. "Hi Marie!" Evelyn says with a soft yet exclamatory voice "Hi! Come in I made soup." I set up the table and serve the both of us egg drop soup
"So how was work today- Oh this is good!"
"Ha! Yea it's my own recipe. Anyways work was good the first class was a bit loud but overall still a good audience. You?" I respond "Nothing much but I still got dozens of questions asking why the sand boa looked so funny.. jeez I have to answer those questions every day, I mean don't people see right in-front of the tank explaining why they look like that!" Evelyn says sounded stressed. I let out a small chuckle.

Once we finished our food I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then Evelyn also brushed hers. "So what do you want to do now?" Evelyn asks "I was wondering if we could..." I slowly place my hands on Evelyns waist "Mmm.. Alright~" Evelyn says in a seductive tone "Come with me I gotta show you something." I lead Evelyn into my room "Take a look!" I pull out a strap-on with a 6" dildo attached to it. "Who's going to use it." Evelyn asks "Hmm.. maybe you since you're taller than me?" I responded.

Evelyn walks over to me and grabs the strap on. She slowly takes her clothes off, I do the same "F-Fuck your so hot.." I feel myself getting more wet. Evelyn sits on the bed and gestures for me to lay down "You ready?" She asks "Always~" I responded in a seductive tone.

I felt the dildo run along the sides of my vagina. Evelyn slowly puts it in "Mmm.." I moan. I start to moan louder as Evelyn goes faster "jeez I-I OH FUCK!!" Before I known it Evelyn hit my G spot, she started to go faster And I went crazy.

Evelyn then pulled me closer her one hand on my back and the other on my thigh. Right then and there I came onto Evelyn's legs "How was that?" She asked with short breaths in-between
"G-Good.." I say while sweat drips from my face.

I reach down and start to rub Evelyn's clit I heard her panting like crazy then it turned into moaning "G-Go a bit faster.." she says holding me tighter with each movement. I slowly put my finger in her entrance "Ah!! Oh f-fuck.." she puts her head on my shoulder while I swirl around in her vagina. Suddenly I feel her cum into my hand "Mhmm.. how was that for you?" I asked "Jeez that was good.." I look into her eyes and kiss her passionately.

The both of us get dressed and I lead Evelyn to the door "Thank you for another great night Marie.. also I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere nice tomorrow.." She asks "Like for a date?.. Of course!!" I respond "I'll text you about it later okay?" She says in a calm voice. She gives me a hug and then a kiss on my forehead as she leaves. I wave to her then I close the door.

Around ten minutes later I get a text

Evelyn: Meet me at the local park tomorrow at 5:30 mkay?

Me: Alright I'll see you then :)

I put my phone on the table and just think about how I'm finnaly happy again..
Finnaly..

Sorry this chapter isn't really that detailed