Warm water (!!NSFW!!)

Marie's POV:
It's the evening and I feel my eyes get heavier "Hey Evelyn, Im going to take a nap.. im just a bit tiered from work today." Evelyn is staying at my apartment for a few days "Okay, just don't sleep too long or you won't sleep tonight." I agree and I go over to my room to get some rest..

Evelyn's POV:
I go into Marie's room to see if she's up yet... she wasn't. I go over to poke her shoulder "Marie.. you gotta wake up.." No answer "Marie.." I say with a slight annoyance "Huh..?" Marie finally wakes up.. looking like she just got blinded by the sun "You gotta wake up or you won't sleep tonight." I tell her while giving a small kiss on her forehead

"I was just about to take a shower.. do you need anything before I do so?" I ask Marie "Hmm.. Can I take a shower with you?" I blush at what Marie said "Uhh.. sure... do you wanna.. you know.." I asked seductively "Mmm.. sure." Marie looks at me for a split second before getting up "Ill take off my clothes in the bathroom, you do it here okay?" Marie agrees so I go over to the bathroom to take off my clothing.

I hear a small knock on the door so I go over to surprise Marie. I stand in the doorway waiting for her to open the door, then suddenly I see the door moving. Marie looks up at me completely flabbergasted at the sight of me being completely nude, I also had the remote to the bathroom lights in my hand so I decided to turn them red. "You ready darling?" I say while bending a bit to get to her height, Marie just nods after not being able to form a sentence.

After Marie starts to function correctly again I go over to turn on the water. " Hurry up the waters warm." I turn around to notice Marie sitting on the floor pleasuring herself  "Sorry... I'm a bit impatient." She says while I stare at her "I know I know.. but.. you shouldn't be pleasuring yourself.. I have that job today, mkay darling?" Marie nods looking a bit startled.

We both carefully get in the shower trying not to trample each other. I go in-front of Marie and start to lower myself... I go from her chest.. then to her torso... then the waist... then the spot I'm about aiming for

I look at her vagina hesitant if I want to give head but y know fuck it I'll do it anyways. I put the tip of my tongue on her clit, then I start to move my tongue in circular motions then I start hearing slight whimpering coming from above, I start to move my tongue a bit faster. "You okay up there darling?" I ask Marie "Y-Yea just keep going please..." I obey her and I continue.

I notice this has been going on a bit long so I got an idea "Marie would you sit down for me please?" Marie nods and sits down "Open your legs.." I tell her. Once Marie spread her legs i take my middle and ring fingers and I start teasing the sides of Marie's vagina just to get her aroused, then I slowly stick them up there "Mmm... are y-you able to go faster..?" I look and Marie and nod.

I start to go faster and she goes crazy, I feel her grip the sides of my body very tightly which made me slightly turned on. I lower my head to her neck and I start to kiss around the area which made her grab me even tighter... so what do I do? I start softly biting her neck, she starts to moan louder "I-I feel it!!"

Long story short....

She squirted!

(I didn't know how to end this chapter lol)