Too many questions Part2

This one's a bit short sorry

Evelyns POV:
I make it back to Marie's place.. clean as usual. This time I brought something we can use for... tonight~

"So you wanna get started?" Marie asked. I nodded. "Hey Marie.. take a look." I pull out a purple vibratior. "Ohh!! This is gonna be exciting!" She exclaimed.

We get to her room and I walk up to her slowly pushing her towards the wall. Soon enough I hardly pin her against the wall keeping my hand behind her head so she doesn't get hurt. "Damm.. your horny.. I'll help you with that." Marie grabs my hand and lays me down on the bed she then starts kissing me. As shes done kissing my lips she makes her way down to my neck, she then goes down a bit more and starts kissing my stomach. A bit of moaning escapes my mouth at that point. I notice Marie pulling down my pants revealing my wet self "Mmm.. you're already so wet hm?" Marie said while toying with my clit. She then starts kissing my vagina sooner than later she starts licking it, I moan louder with each lick. "F-fuck! I-I'm gonna cum!" As I yell that I feel something wet near my legs, I let out a faint moan as my liquids exit my body. I notice Marie getting up with her face covered in cum "Nice job Evelyn.. what next?" Marie asked while cleaning off her face.

I grab the vibratior "Want me to use this on you?" I ask "Go ahead~" Marie said with a calm but also fierce tone. I put the vibratior on Marie's clit then I turned it on. "Ah! Fuck!!" She screams, as I'm moving the vibratior in circular motions she moans louder then suddenly I feel a tight grip on my side. Marie is holding me close to her.

I start kissing and biting her neck which made her moan even louder. "SHIT!! IM GONNA CUM!" As she said that I noticed drops of liquid come out of her "That's the loudest I've ever heard you moan!" I exclaimed, Marie nods with chopped breathing
"Alright l-let's get dressed." Marie said. I agreed and we both got dressed and cleaned up the bed for us to sleep. "I'm tired.." Marie said throwing herself onto the bed, I let out a small chuckle. I get into bed with Marie then I start spooning her. "Goodnight." I tell her while kissing her head.

After that we both fell asleep quickly.