Going soft ( Slight NSFW)

Evelyn's pov:
I light a candle just to get a nice smell in the room, it looks nice and mixes well with the dim lighting of the room. The almost golden yellow and orange mixed with a brown-ish lighting is comforting for some reason... but the candle game me an odd feeling when Marie came in.

I hear the door open. "So I've got everything we need, you ready?" Me and Marie were just going to watch a movie tonight. I nod in response, I gesture for Marie to come sit next to me. I give Marie the remote and she puts on her favorite thing."Heh I knew you would put this on." I chuckle. I start feeling odd when looking at Marie.. somehow highly attracted to her at the moment, my body starts heating up, I gander at her long hair and her beautiful face then my eyes land on her soft lips, wanting to just touch them with my own. I fight that feeling because I know she's focused on the movie right now, in the meantime I try to focus too.

It's been a few minutes and I can't stop thinking how beautiful Marie looks right now. I feel myself heat up at her heartwarming expression and the comfort I feel around her. "Evelyn are you okay? You look a bit red.." I jolt my head up trying to get a word out my mouth "It's hot in here." I get up to look at the thermostat and only 58 degrees? Not too warm in here. I suddenly realized what may be causing the problem. The candle! God dammit it must be a pheromone candle.. I stand up and walk over to the candle "Ah shit." I look at the lable of the candle completely dumfounded on how I didnt even read that when I got it. "What's wrong?" marine asks me "I got a pheromone candle on accident." Marie chuckles "Must explain why you look so red. Can't escape my blinding beauty!" She says in a  sarcastic tone. At that point I couldnt take it, I just wanted to kiss her right then and there so I did.

Maries pov:
I notice Evelyn charging toward me then just full on straddling me a few seconds later. Before I can even get one word out she kisses me with so much force I almost fall back onto the bed. I feel a strike of surprise ripple throughout my body followed along with a wave of pleasure, As she breaks the kiss I think for a moment on what just happened. It was so.. warm yet so sloppy and it felt like something new and it felt so.. good. "I- I'm sorry about that.." Evelyn apologies. I look at her starstruck and dumbfounded. I pulled her back in for a kiss. This time a little softer than what she did, I gently grab her left breast while kissing her causing a small moans escape her mouth. As we break the kiss a small trail of saliva just hangs there, I mean anytime that happens you know it's a good kiss.

"Jeez darling when did you get so rough?" I ask, Evelyn doesn't go that rough when just starting out "I don't know but it felt intense." I chuckle "I like it.. maybe you should do that more often."  I giver her a small yet warm peck on the cheek

"I think that can be arranged."

Sorry for not posting in quite a while, I don't have much motivation. Hope you enjoyed this though