Too many questions part 1

Today I'm at work with Evelyn.

"Dylan! What do I have scheduled today!" I yelled running to my manger "Well... you have no presentations scheduled so today you have to feed some of the animals.. here's the list. And one more thing, Evelyn needs a bit of help with her presentation since she's going to show a class a young alligator.. I just need you to be on look out k thanks bye!" Dylan walks off. I go feed the coral, mantis shrimp, and some others before going to see Evelyn.

"Hi! My manger sent me here to look out." I explained to Evelyn "Ok!" She responded while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I chuckled "Oh. Here comes the class." A class of about 27 students walk in one of them looking similar to the kid that said gay people are "swag" "Hello! Welcome and I want all of you to take a seat." Evelyn explained to the class "This is an American Alligator. Now despite this guy being small as of right now, he can grow up to about 8 feet." She continued with the presentation.

"Any questions?" Evelyn asked "are they dangerous?" A student asked "Yes. But unlike crocodiles they are relatively timid." Evelyn responded with a smile "what's the difference between a crocodile and a alligator?" A tall student asked " they both have different snouts. Crocodile snouts are v shaped and alligator snouts are u shaped." Evelyn straightforwardly explains.

Evelyn ends her presentation after answering a few questions. I notice one kid raised his hand as Evelyn was putting the animal back in the tank. "My brother said you got a kiss from that lady." I knew he looked similar to that kid "Oh uh well how did you know it was us?" Evelyn asked with furrowed eyebrows. "You both match the description he told me." He answers "Alright you guys have something scheduled so don't be late!" Evelyn then leads the class to the next station "Jeez these kids gotta learn boundaries." Evelyn agrees with me "Hey Marie. Mind if I crash at your place tonight. My apartment is a bit cluttered since I'm redecorating." Evelyn asks "Sure! Anything specific you want to do over there?" I responded. Evelyn looks at me seductively then puts her hand on my shoulder "you know what I wanna do. Or not if your not up to it." She takes her hand off my shoulder "Oh I'm up for it." I bit my lip.
"Alright then cmon".....

Intense stuff in part two :)