Some fun before you go (!!NSFW!!)

Evelyn's POV:
Today I'm returning to my apartment after being at Marie's for a few days.

"Alright so you're leaving later right?" Marie asked while looking up at me. "Yeah. Why?" I notice Marie getting up. "Do you maybe wanna.. yknow~" Marie said in a seductive voice while putting her hands on my waist. "Of course." I bit my lip and started kissing her. "Someone's horny." Marie said with a chuckle. I put my hand under Marie's sweater to grab her right breast. At that moment I hear soft moaning from Marie so I decided to lift up her shirt and start sucking on her left breast. "Jeez your good at this.."  Marie says while exhaling "you want me to show you something better?" I slowly move my hand down Marie's leg then I slowly enter the top of her pants. "You ready?" I say seductively, Marie nodds.

I start rubbing my finger around Marie's vagina to get her aroused.. I can tell it's working. Slowly after that I start moving my finger in circles on her clit. I look at Marie, she has her hand over her mouth looking like she's struggling to breathe. I stop for a second "You okay?" I ask her, "I-It just feels so good." Marie says with chopped breaths. I slowly put my fingers into her vagina and I began swirling them around. I notice That Marie slightly close to having a orgasam so I put my fingers farther up hoping to hit her G spot and with my luck I hit it. Marie then starts moaning really loud, grabbing the sheets with one hand and gripping me with the other, I notice her squirming so I move my fingers faster until I feel something wet go into my hand. "Mmm.. how was that?" I ask her seductively "T-That was good.." Marie says with short breathing.

I go to grab another one of my hoodies since it uh... got some stuff on it, then suddenly I feel Marie grab my right breast. I let out a faint moan, I notice Marie moving her head over to my chest "what are you doing?" I feel Marie run her tounge up and down my cleavage which made me shudder a bit but.. it felt good. I start to moan a bit louder just out of pure horniness "Someone's horny. I'll help you out a bit." Marie then opens the drawer of the nightstand on the right side of the bed then pulls out her strap on. "You want me to?" Marie asks. I nod, Marie slowly crawls up to me. I feel the tip run along the sides of my vagina, after I feel it slowly entering. I start to moan louder with each push then suddenly I feel Marie grab onto one of my wrists and somewhat slowly slams down my hand on the bed. Suddenly I feel myself about to orgasam, Guess I was right! I feel that feeling once again, my hand gripped on the sheets, my toes curled, and that intense moan slowly fading off into slower and quieter moaning. "Jeez! Felt good didn't it?" Marie asks while sweat dripped from her face because of going so fast. "Y-Yea" I say with a shaky voice. "Anyways you should get going, I'll escort you." I can tell Marie picked up the word "escort" instead of exit because of how many times she says it at work.. it's kinda funny.

Marie leads me over to the main door of the apartment complex. "Alright I'll see you on Monday alright? Drive safe." I hug Marie before getting into my car... after that I drove off wondering how I got so lucky.