Its time.. (part 1)

Evelyn's pov:
I wake up to see Marie thinking really hard "What's up?" I tell her. "Evelyn... I-I think it's time we tell our parents.." Mare said worryingly "No... why?" I question "I-I just don't want to be associated with my family anymore.. that hate me and nothing can change that.." Marie starts to tear up. "Good point.. I don't like my parents either..but I haven't seen them in years.." I feel something warm grab onto my side. "I haven't either.. maybe it's possible they changed but I doubt that..." I hug Marie tightly slightly cupping her face in the process. "Whatever happens I promise I'll be there for you.. always." I hug Marie once more. "I would kiss you but I gotta brush my teeth first." I say with a chuckle.

I go over to the bathroom and brush like usual, after coming out I see Marie looking worried again. "What's wrong?" I ask her while going to sit on the left side of the bed. "My parents want us at they're house by 5:30." Marie explained.
"Okay it's still morning.. so you wanna do something before going over there?" I ask Marie in a nice tone. "Not really.. I'll just stay here." Marie says sounding like she's gonna cry. I straddle her and then I start to kiss her like a million times. She starts laughing then pulls me for a full kiss. "Alright.. let's get ready, my parents live pretty far." Marie explained...

To be continued....