Part 3: Step on it!! !!NSFW!!

It's around 5:05 I get into my car and I drive off to the park where I'm going to meet Evelyn at.

I'm sitting on a bench waiting for Evelyn then I hear footsteps approaching me.. then I see a tall figure "Hi Marie!" Evelyn says with a smile "Hi Evelyn." I responded "Come with me." She grabs my hand and we end up by the water "I know how much you like the sound of the waves and the view of the city skyline.. so I thought this was the perfect spot.." she explained.

I felt myself tear up In happiness "I'm so lucky to have someone like you~" I say with a sigh of relief. Evelyn holds me tightly and then our lips touch. As we break the kiss we noticed two men standing looking terrified and uncomfortable "Excuse me ladies, what the hell are you doing!" The short man says. He looks about 4"5
"Uh.. kissing.why?" Evelyn responded while furrowing her eyebrows "Well I wanna let you know that yer kind isn't allowed here!" The tall man says. Both of them look like the definition of homophobia "Alright are ya two gonna leave or not?!" The short man says "And what if we don't?" I responded "Things are gonna get bad.." The tall man pulls out a pocket knife. "Okay.. we're leaving now." Me and Evelyn sprint towards my car. "Okay we can go over to my place and we can do something there just step on the gas!" Evelyn screams. I obey her and I start zooming down the road. Lucky Evelyn's apartment is only a few blocks away hence the reason she was able to walk over to the park.

Once we get to Evelyn's apartment we sit down on the couch and just think about what happened " Jeez..I'm sorry our date was ruined." I say with a sigh "It's okay.. do you wanna do something right now?" Evelyn asks "Sure. Anything specific?" I responded "Well.." Evelyn gently grabs my waist and starts to kiss my neck. I let out a small yelp.

Evelyn's pov:
I start to kiss Marie's neck and she starts panting like crazy "You alright?" I ask her "Yea it's just...your making me really horny.." She responded. I slowly go down and I start playing with Marie's right breast then I start sucking it.
I hear small moans coming out of Marie's mouth so I decided to lower my head a bit more and start moving Marie's clit with my tongue "Oh s-shit~" Marie says with a faint moan. I started to lick faster. I felt Marie cum into my mouth I sat there for a second then reached over for a tissue so I can spit it out.

The both of us got changed and I helped Marie get to her car safely "I'll see you tomorrow!" Marie exclaimed "I'll see you then, bye~" I give Marie a small kiss on the cheek then I go back into my apartment to go get some rest

(Sorry this part is short)