five

*•*
PRANKING

^this is basically Amelia and Theo in a nutshell

*•*

The next few weeks had seem to fly by and nothing interesting had happened. Causing Theo and Amelia to grow extremely bored as more time passes.

To try and pass time they had even tried to do homework to keep themselves occupied; but nothing was working.

Eventually Theo had given up and slammed his head on the wooden table in the library.

"I give up." He complained, still with his head down.

The black haired girl thought for a moment; what could they do for fun?

Daphne was somewhere hanging out with Rowan and Blake was running around the castle in an attempt to find her cat (that go scared when it saw Snape and ran away).

"We could prank the Gryffindors." She suggested.

At this suggestion Theo lifted his head, an evil smirk found its way on his face.

"Yes!"

With that the pair spent the remaining they had before curfew looking at the library's books, attempting to find a good prank to do.

At first it seemed as though they wouldn't get anywhere. Everything they found was basic and everybody had done it, changing hair colour? Already done. Itchy powder? Overused.

They needed something not many people had done if any at all. For the second time that night Theo had given up and so it was up to Amelia to think of a solution.

"What would happen if we, I don't know, make the students and teachers bald." His comment made Amelia snigger before she realised it was possible.

"I mean we could. I can do some research on it tomorrow after Herbology."

"Yeah sure. Meet you here at lunch?"

The girl nodded and they both headed back to their common room just before lights went out.

*•*

Amelia waited half an hour after curfew before heading up to the Astronomy Tower to meet Blake.

By the time Amelia got there Blake was already sat down, reading some star chart that Amelia assumed Sirius Black had left behind.

"Since when were you and Lupin friends?" Amelia asked, sitting down next to her.

"Lupin?" Blake giggled, putting down the star chart.

Amelia knew that Blake's father was an astrophysicist and Blake had gained an interest in astronomy from it.

Amelia shrugged. "It feels weird calling her Black-Lupin."

Despite being family, biologically anyway, Amelia had never thought about talking to her. They weren't friends, hell they barely knew each other.