eight

*•*
REGULUS BLACK

*•*REGULUS BLACK

*•*

From midnight on Halloween everything and everyone was happy. Something about Halloween always brought out the best of Hogwarts.

The great hall was filled with voices, first years gobbled up food as though they'd never been fed before and even the older years stopped revising and working for once.

Each house had gotten along for the most part, Amelia and Theo made sure to wind up the Gryffindors throughout the night.

"Careful, Weasley is that a spider on your table?"

"Oh no Granger, didn't you fault that latest potions test?"

"Black and Nott sit down at your own house and stop tormenting the Gryffindors." Snape said, sounding awfully bored.

Amelia guessed Mcgonnagal was forcing him to speak out on the matter.

With smirks on their faces they returned to their own house table and spent the rest of the feast talking to each other.

Somehow the conversation went from how Draco was already a man whore to their first Halloween at Hogwarts.

"It was hilarious when he ran in shouting there's a troll." Blaise said.

Daphne disagreed. "The best part was when he fainted!"

"Your both wrong, the best part was seeing Dracos face." Amelia managed to laugh out.

Being reminded of the memory, Theo bursted out laughing. The students in the gear hall went silent yet the group of Slytherins continued laughing, even Draco had eventually joined in.

The cough of Professor Snape made them quieten down making they realise Dumbledore was about to speak.

He gave a smile to them before he did his long and Incredibly boring speech.

Afterwards the students began talking loudly once again and Amelia and Theo were scheming another one of their pranks.

Of course Halloween night was not ending without one of their fabulous pranks,

"As soon as the desserts show up and they eat one they'll turn into cat people." She explained to her him.

Theo was mesmerised as she explained what was going to happen in a few moments. "Tell me again how you managed to make poly juice potion into food and work on animals."

She just smirked at him, not wanting to give away her master tricks. "When you're as talented as me you'll find out."

Just like they planned the desserts showed up and one by one the students of Gryffindor turned into cats.

It was hilarious.

Olivia Lupin-Black screamed and that was when chaos unleashed. All the teachers realised what was happening and immediately started to turn students back into themselves. Still, it didn't stop the screams and laughing.