Chapter 7 -Halloween

————————Halloween—————-
Harry's POV:
I stand in front of the mirror looking at my charmed teeth and regretting agreeing to go out on Halloween. I didn't put much thought into my costume and finally settled on black jeans, a white shirt dripped with fake blood and a long black cloak. Hermione had charmed my canine teeth very pointy and annoyingly I have already bitten my lip several times.
I sigh to myself looking towards the locked bathroom door which Draco is currently in. I haven't really spoken to Draco much this week, since we both stormed off away from Ron but in opposite directions.
We did have another small disagreement about the dorm room which ended in him shouting about me being an untidy, senseless animal. It's been uncomfortable. Especially because Ron and Ginny are also coming tonight.
I pull on some black boots and head downstairs where some of the others are already waiting.
Hermione had finally settled on a cat. She has spelled small black ears in her straightened hair. She's wearing black jeans and boots with a black fluffy jumper.
Ron seemed to have also put in minimal effort as he is dressed in black jeans, a black T-shirt, a black cloak and in his hand a large wooden scythe.
Ginny and the Slytherins seemed to have put in much more effort.
Blaise and Pansy are wearing a suit and low cut, almost transparent lace wedding dress with elaborate skull makeup or charms. Their outfits are torn and look damaged strategically making them look as though they are dead.
"Woah guys. You two definitely look the best," I laugh making the others complain. Ginny narrows her eyes at me slightly. She is wearing a tight fitted white dress. One that Mrs Weasley would say is far to short and far too low cut. On her back are fluffy white wings that appear to protrude from her skin a golden light in the shape of a hallo illuminates her hair. She looks slightly taller in her white heels.
She does look very pretty. She often does but she seems to have put in extra effort today even with her makeup.
I smile at her awkwardly still not really talking to her much.
"Draco is taking forever as usual," Nott groans coming down the stairs in ripped jeans and a black shirt. "Snap Potter," he says flashing pointed teeth at me.
I roll my eyes at him. I find Nott incredibly irritating and I would have much preferred to stay at Hogwarts than be subjected to his company.
"I'm not taking forever, we said leaving at 9," Draco snaps.
My eyes widen at the sight of his outfit. He's wearing a black, flowing cape like shirt over black, very short high waisted, leather shorts. With sheer, black fish net tights, long black leather gloves, a black, Plague doctor wide brimmed hat, a large, black, flowing leather cloak and a huge crucifix around his neck. He's carrying a black leather plague doctor mask under one arm, clutching a black cane, much like his fathers in the other. His hair is styled a bit messier than usual and his bright eyes are smeared with black makeup.
He looks amazing, he always has to go and out do everyone.
I drop my eyes to his knee high, black leather heeled boots. In my opinion they definitely make the outfit, making his legs appear even longer and more muscular.
No wonder Nott was so reluctant to give him up, I find myself thinking before I can even comprehend what that might mean for me.
I mean there probably is no denying it. You don't have to be attracted to men to admit that Draco Malfoy is good looking. The annoying part is he bloody knows it as well.
"Draco darling, you look ravishing. As usual," Pansy smiles making him smirk.
"As do you dear," he takes her hand in his strong, gloved one and kisses it.
"Muggle Plague doctor, not what I was expecting," Hermione laughs.
"Ah well as you may well know, a lot of plague doctors were actually wizards. Any excuse to wear a cloak I guess," Draco laughs pushing the leather cloak off of his shoulder dramatically to reveal bare arm.
"I don't know about the cloak, I think I'd appreciate the shorts more without it," Nott says with a wink getting a death glare from Draco.
"Ah well it's a good job I don't give a shit about appeasing you then, Nott," he snaps and I can't help but laugh.
Nott turns to me glaring, "Finally managed to put your tongue back in your mouth then Potter?" he says angrily.
I stare at him blankly and shrug.
"Don't listen to Nott, Draco. I think you look great, everything goes together perfectly," I say getting a smug smile, "and I think you've now surpassed Blaise and Pansy as the best dressed."