Chapter 11 -None of Notts bussiness

Harry's POV:
I sit on my bed now showered and fully dressed while Draco is still in the bathroom. We slept for a bit longer -in our own beds. But it is still early to be up and ready on a day with no classes.
I keep telling myself that I was simply too tired to move away from Draco last night but I might be lying to myself.
I like spending time with him. He really understands me and he makes me smile. Even when he's being mean, maybe especially when he is being mean.
"Where were you and Draco?" Nott asks pulling his curtain open.
"None of your business," I shrug and Nott narrows his eyes at me.
"Draco in the bathroom?" He asks and I nod.
Draco leaves the bathroom now fully dressed in grey trousers and a white button up shirt.
"Do you ever just fancy a relaxing day? In some tracksuit bottoms?" I laugh and he snorts.
"I don't own tracksuit bottoms," he spits disgusted and I roll my eyes, posh tit.
"You'd love them Dray, here try these," I say tossing him a pair of my black joggers.
He holds them up frowning and eyeing them very suspiciously.
"You'd need a jumper and a T-shirt too," I say throwing them too him.
"I wear jumpers," he protests.
"Yes nice jumpers. You need a hoodie," I say and he glares at me.
"Go on try them on," I insist becoming increasingly amused at the possibility of seeing him in a tracksuit.
"He won't try them on here. Draco doesn't do shirtless in front of other people," Nott drawls from his bed, "not even in situations where it would be entirely appropriate." He winks at Draco and he tuts.
I find it strange as he didn't seem to mind too much in the hospital wing. He seemed hesitant but he let me touch him. And we were not even as close as we are now.
I look at Draco curiously and he waves it off.
"Well that's okay Draco," I say, "here." I stand up pulling the curtains around my bed. He eyes it suspiciously but sits on it pulling the curtains shut.
"I look like a commoner. Like a bloody Weasley," he groans pulling back the curtain and I can't help but chuckle. It fits him despite the fact that he is taller than me, but it is a little baggy. He looks quite sweet, softer and less pointy than usual.
"I like it, very cute," I say and he groans.
Nott rolls his eyes storming into the bathroom.
"I am not leaving the bloody common room dressed like this," he sulks and I can't help but chuckle.
"So you'll go out in fishnet tights and not a tracksuit?" I laugh and he huffs.
"Well this does absolutely nothing for my legs," he sulks.
"Ponce," I tease and he glares at me with a stoney expression.
"There's only room for one of us to look a fool. If you insist it is me then put this on," he hands me his clothes and I laugh.
"I'm not getting in these. I'll split them," I say and he rolls his eyes waving his wand.
"Now you won't."
I pull of my T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms and put on his shirt. He blushes and looks away as I do up the buttons. He can be very uptight.
I pull the trousers on and do up his expensive looking belt.
"There, very handsome. You look like a man I could introduce to mother. Well almost, we would have to tame that hair," he laughs and I stand in front of the mirror.
The clothes fit but they are a bit tight. I don't look anywhere near as good in them as he does. A bit like an overgrown school boy.
"Here put these on," he hands me some shoes and I pull them on throwing him some trainers. He groans as he puts his feet into them looking repulsed.
"You look nice Draco, like you are comfortable." I say pulling him to the mirror.
He frowns at his reflection. "Style over comfort Potter, always," he says tugging at the jumper.
"Come on let's go downstairs," I laugh and he groans loudly following me downstairs.
"Ohh what's going on here," Hermione laughs and Draco glares at her.
"Harry made me," he snaps. And I nod feeling very proud of myself.

"Merlin Draco are you okay? What's happened?" Blaise says rushing over to him from the steps leading to the dorms.
"Draco darling, who did this to you?" Pansy says following her fiancé to Draco and fussing over him.
He glares at them both angrily.
"Nothing happened. Potter thought I might be comfortable," he spits and Blaise sniggers winking at me.
"I'm impressed he listened to you Potter," Pansy laughs.
"Of course he did," Nott spits angrily from an armchair, "he's always been obsessed with perfect Potter."
"Ah that makes two of them, Harry has always been obsessed with Draco," Hermione says and Draco gives her a smug smile winking at me.
The portrait swings open and a rather sweaty Ron and Ginny step in.
Ginny shoots daggers at Draco but Ron just laughs.
"You look ridiculous. Both of you," he says as I do a spin in my outfit.
"Malfoy more so," Ginny mumbles angrily.
"And you told me that I look cute Harry," Draco snaps and I roll my eyes, hoping he's not trying to wind up the Weasley's, but knowing Draco he most likely is.
"I don't feel very comfortable with all these people staring at me."
I can't help but snigger.
"Please, you are most comfortable when you are the centre of attention," I say and he glares at me crossing his arms and sitting on the arm of the sofa next to me.
"You look lovely Draco, as always," Pansy says and Blaise nods in agreement.
"You two do like to bum lick him," Ron laughs. Draco snaps his head in his direction glaring at him furiously.
"Stop teasing Ron," I warn and Draco gives me a satisfied smirk.
"Oh so you can wind him up all day long and I can't."
"No only me," I say and Draco shoves me.
I shove him back and quickly catch him when he almost falls off of the arm of sofa.
"Yeah because it's flirting when you do it," Blaise laughs and I feel my face heat up.
"Oh yes you do love me don't you Potter?" Draco teases falling on me dramatically.
I roll my eyes at him.
"You're not too bad I guess," I say as he shifts sitting half on the gap left in the sofa between me and Hermione and half on my lap.

I am cautious of Ginny, yes she broke up with me, and yes I'm sure she's seen or at least met people since but I wouldn't want to rub it in with Draco. But then again there isn't anything to rub in anyway. I suppose he does like to get a rise out of people. I'd say it's one of his favourite things.
"You are tolerable Potter," he says smiling at me widely.
I roll my eyes and brush his hair back from his face.
He does look very sweet in my clothes. I find I rather like the look of him in my things. Especially because they look warm and baggy on him.
"I'll give you one thing, this is rather warm. Im often cold so it's nice," Draco says as if he can read my mind.
"Yes you are, you definitely need thicker socks your feet are freezing I cast several warming charm on you last night and they were still cold," I laugh and Draco shrugs.
"How do you know that?" Pansy says eyeing me curiously.
"Oh didn't they tell you that they were sleeping together on that sofa?" Ginny snaps and Hermione's eyes widen at me as she watches us.
"You did what? What the hell?" Nott says obviously having been listening in.
"It's not your business Nott, I told you that," I snap.
"Yeah we woke up in the night came down here separately, started chatting and at some point fell asleep. It wasn't anything untoward," Draco laughs.
"Oh you were snuggled up pretty close and apparently it wasn't Harry's wand digging into your arse," Ginny shouts at Draco who rolls his eyes. I drop my head in embarrassment, suddenly feeling hot.
"Well I can't help that I'm just incredibly irresistible, can I?" Draco sneers at her and i choke on my tongue.
"Oh so not denying it then Potter," Nott snaps standing up and glaring at me.
"Oh sit down Nott. Don't be so ridiculous, what are you going to do? fight me?" I laugh.
"I might," he sneers.
"For what? Cuddling Draco, I think Draco is the only one who can have input on that," I laugh wrapping an arm around his waist protectively making a point.
"I told you to stay away from him," Nott shouts clenching his fists tightly.
"And I told you not in a million fucking years. Did I not make myself clear enough."
Draco shifts closer to me fully sitting on my lap and wrapping his arms around my neck. I can't quite tell if it's to piss him off or to be protective of me but I don't care either way.
"You have no right, piss off Nott," Blaise snaps.
"Draco is not a possession, you really should leave him alone," Hermione says kindly and Draco nods in agreement.
I wrap my arms around him tightly as he presses his face into my neck.
"Oh and he's yours I guess, Potter," Nott snaps and I glare at him rubbing Draco's back gently and making him smile smugly.
"No Nott. He is his own person. But if he was mine, you'd have no fucking say whatsoever. You are engaged to someone else Nott. It's not my fault you didn't have the good sense to ask Draco instead," I snap.
"As if I would have said yes," Draco sneers up at Nott not letting go of me, "you treated me like shit Nott and the only reason you are interested now is because I don't want you. As if I would have condemned myself to a life of boring conversation and mediocre sex."
Pansy and Blaise snigger and even Ron snorts slightly.
Nott sneers at me storming out of the common room.
"So you think he has no sense in passing up on all of this Potter," Draco teases cockily and I laugh.
"Oh of course Dray, Who wouldn't want to marry you, a lifetime of intelligent, reverting conversation and absolutely spectacular sex. I can only imagine," I tease him back making him laugh. Some of the others do too but Ginny huffs storming out of the common rooms as well.
————