Chapter 18 - Pointy- faced Malfoy

2 Week Time Skip

Ron's POV:
I sigh to myself as I storm down the stairs to the common room.
Bloody Malfoy, he does my head in. I don't know what Harry sees in him.
"What were they bickering about?" Hermione laughs seeing my frustrated expression.
"Christmas, Harry wants to meet his family before hand so they can meet up over the Christmas break but Draco is still concerned, especially as Harry hasn't properly told my lot yet," I say making Hermione roll her eyes.
"Harry and Malfoy are arguing?" Ginny asks looking a little too happy about it.
That's getting on my nerves too. She dumped Harry and apparently she's been rather close with Dean again lately. She definitely needs to get over him.
"Are they okay now? What happened?" My girlfriend asks looking concerned. I smile and take a seat next to her, holding her hand.
"What do you think? What always bloody happens. They shouted, Draco jinxed Harry, Harry got a massive bone on because of it and they snogged and groped each other so furiously that I had to leave the room before I was sick everywhere."
Hermione bursts into laughter, rubbing my back soothingly.
"Can you blame them? They've always been very passionate when it comes to each other and it's clear they both like the fact that they are strong enough for the other one." She shrugs and i groan as Ginny huffs angrily not looking up from her quidditch magazine.
"Well it's disgusting. Honestly Harry is so annoying. Bloody chosen one, He could get with any one he wanted, girl or bloke and yet he chooses my sister and then bloody Draco Malfoy," I huff and Hermione pats my arm.
"He loves him Ron," she says and Ginny sneers.
"What after two weeks of actually going out?" I nod in agreement with her.
"No, after 7 years of flirting disguised as fighting and then two weeks of finally being together," Hermione says as though it is obvious.
"Honestly you two both need to be happier for Harry. He's had a hard enough life as it is. He doesn't need his family being cruel. Especially you Ginny. You seem happy with Dean. And you Ronald, just be grateful that your friend is happy even if it is because of Malfoy," she snaps scooping up her books and heading back to her dorm room.
I look over at Ginny feeling slightly embarrassed and I think she looks the same. Perhaps embarrassed and uncomfortable.
"Give it time Gin. You'll both be happier as family," I say and she sighs putting her nose back into her magazine.
"Morning, sorry for the noise," Harry says coming down the stairs Draco not far behind.
"The bickering or the dry humping," I say getting an eye roll from Malfoy.
"Merlin Harry your neck," I say in shock as they sit down opposite, Malfoy putting his socked feet into Harry's lap and reading a book as Harry rubs them obediently.
Harry flushes putting a hand to his bruised and bite mark covered neck. Malfoy smirks at Harry but pulls the collar of his black turtleneck jumper up slightly.
"Anyone would think you're going out with a sodding vampire," I laugh making Malfoy roll his eyes.
He points his wand at Harry's neck, muttering a few spells and healing him.
Harry's smirks at him, still rubbing his feet.
"I suppose it's a good idea to get rid of them, incase the papers get a picture."
"And before you tell your family," Draco says giving Harry a knowing look.
"Ah yes, Ron I don't want to take over the weekend but, I was wondering if I could tell your family about Draco and I this weekend when we visit?" He says and I shrug.
"Ah well it doesn't bother me at all mate. I don't know how they'll take it. Especially Andromeda, she's coming with Teddy," I tell him and he frowns.
"Ah well I know I can always count on little Teddy's support," he says smiling and reaching for Draco's hand.
"Oi and mine mate," I say making him smile, "Ginny and I know. And Hermione. It's just mum, dad, Percy, Bill, Fleur, Charlie and George to tell."
"Merlin that's a lot," Draco chuckles making Harry sigh.
"It'll be okay Dray. Don't you worry," Harry says reassuringly.
"Ah well I for one am thankful that I only had to tell mother and father."
"They took it well?" I ask knowing that Draco has been getting letters from them.
"As well as can be expected. Mother has wrote more. She was surprised and she is worried that our history may make things complicated in our relationship with each other and with them. But I reassured her that it'll be okay and we'd work everything out.
And well father, he just said to have an heir and make sure that we are both respectful in public. Whatever that is supposed to mean," he laughs.
"He means don't let the commoner bring you down or act up and embarrass you in public," Harry says sassily making Draco laugh.
"Surely the concern is what having deatheater Malfoy on your arm is going to do for your reputation," he says and Harry snorts taking his hand.
"Do you honestly think after all this time that I care about what that bunch of tossers at the ministry think. I think after solving everyone else's bloody problems all my life, I deserve to be happy."
I think Malfoy definitely is rubbing off on him. But perhaps it's a good thing if he's more self assured and demanding.
"You do Harry," Ginny says quietly making Malfoy raise an eyebrow at her.
Harry smiles widely.
"Thanks Gin. You do too."