Chapter 15 - Date, part 2

Harry's POV:
I think the date I planned has gone pretty good so far. At least I hope so. I never quite know what Draco Malfoy is thinking, but that doesn't mean I haven't tried to figure it out all these years.
Pansy let it slip that Draco had a few arranged 'dates' over the break after the war. Apparently one was even with a Dutch royal who held a large event for the meeting. It didn't give me much hope, an unemployed, halfblood orphan with no proper family.
I'm operating under the assumption that the seven years of history between us will mean something. But then again that was definitely not a positive thing.
The fact that his father tried to have me killed on several occasions before I snogged his son is making me feel very stressed about meeting them. I hope Draco is joking about having to meet his parents after the fifth date.
"Stop overthinking, this is the best date I have ever been on," Draco laughs leaning into our linked arms as we walk through busy London streets.
"Really?" I say and he smiles kissing my cheek.
"Ah well maybe it's just because it's the first proper date without my parents," Draco teases and I glare at him.
"I'm teasing. It's because I'm on a date with you boy wonder."
I roll my eyes at him, squeezing his arm fondly
"So where are we going now?" He asks as we walk down Oxford street.
"Well I have a table booked at a restaurant near here but i I thought it would be nice to walk through instead. I walked down this street a lot after the war. It's somehow always busy even at night. I liked how I could walk amongst so many people and no one knew who I was, just a random guy. It was freeing. Especially at night when I couldn't sleep," I say honestly making him smile.
"I did the same around the manor grounds. I think I liked that I was alone by choice for once," he shrugs, "the manor really is beautiful. Especially the gardens. It's in my name now, all the UK properties are now, it was transferred when my parents moved to France."
"I'd like to see it properly sometime," I say making him frown.
"I'd like that too. I'm sorry you've only seen it under terrible circumstances," he says sadly and I shrug.
"Ah well my house is in a bit of a state," I laugh, "but after dinner, I'd like to take you back to my house, it was a Black property my godfather left me. I hope that's not too forward."
He laughs waving me off.
"Mother and father would probably say it would be most improper for me to come to your empty house after just one date but I would love it," he says and I grin guiding him into the restaurant.
"Ooo this place looks nice, for a muggle establishment." I raise my eyebrows at him and he smirks.
"Well I think you'll find that muggle restaurants are a lot better than you think. Especially for people like us, who are well known in the wizarding world," I say to him quietly as we head over to our table.
We take a seat and order some wine as we look over the menus.
"Are there vegetarian options here?" He asks and I smirk nodding.
"There are only vegetarian options here," I say and he smirks smugly taking my hand across the table.
"That's so thoughtful Harry, my parents do not approve of my diet so I often have limited options. Oooo it's difficult to choose."
We end up ordering nearly one of everything making the waitress laugh.
The food is delicious and I don't miss meat in the meals. Draco also looks very happy and has eaten more than I've ever seen him eat.
"That was amazing Harry," he laughs as I take a dessert menu from the waitress.
"Room for any of these," I ask passing it to him, he rolls his eyes and we eventually decide to share some cheesecake.
I pay the bill, ignoring Draco's protests and making him smile.
"So is this your first date with a man?" Draco asks as we walk through London.
"Yes it is, you are the first man that I have ever been interested in. Though I must admit I've found you attractive from at least 3rd year. I just didn't really grasp what that might mean," I say honestly.
He rolls his eyes at me linking his arm in mine.
"Well I'm glad you've finally figured something out, there is a first for everything I suppose," he sasses getting a shove from me.
"Is it men in general that you are attracted too or just women and me," he laughs, "mother did always say I was feminine, " I roll my eyes.
"Not men or women. I think it's just you, and that's it. You posh tit," I say teasingly and he smirks smugly pointing his chin in the air as we apparate to my house.
"Hmm not what I was expecting for a Black residence," he laughs as the houses part.
I turn the key in the door creeping through the hallway so as not to disturb Mrs Black.
"What are you doing?" Draco says rolling his eyes and turning on the lights with his wand
"Ahhh it's you," she sneers at as the curtains swing open.
"Why do my eyes deceive me, you must be a a product of my niece?" She says eyeing Draco.

"Draco Malfoy, pleasure to meet you Aunt."
He says politely making her smile, I think it might be the first time I have ever seen the wretched woman smile. I'm surprised the paint isn't cracking.
"Malfoy eh? It is nice to finally have a fine young man in my home. How's my niece my dear boy?" She says making Draco smile.
"Mothers well thank you Aunt, and father. Mother told me you weren't originally a fan of their marriage. May I ask why?"
She laughs leaning closer to Draco in her frame.
"I do admit I wasn't a fan of your father at first, I am an old fashioned woman and I thought your mother should marry her parents first choice instead of the man she felt so much affection for."
"Well they are still as in love as ever. I can assure you it is very irritating," Draco laughs making her smile.
"Well I quickly warmed to Lucius Malfoy after meeting Rodolphus Lestrange. It really put things into perspective."
Draco laughs nodding in agreement.
"Definitely Aunt. I must say mother was right about your beauty and intellect," he flatters her making her blush.
"Well the Black genes have definitely passed on to you my boy, it really is wonderful to have such a lovely young man in the house again. It was horrid, full of gingers."
Draco laughs again.
"Well I hope to visit again soon," he says smirking at me.
"I can't wait to see the rest of the house."
"Yes, do take a look in the library. I have a large section on poisons and potions. Do enjoy," she says sneering at me as we pass.
"Thank you Aunt, how wonderful," Draco says as we head into the living room.
"Wow what a wonderful, pleasant woman. It is such a shame I didn't get to meet her in life," Draco says smiling at me.
I can't help but laugh rolling my eyes at him.
"You are the only person in the world who has ever said that. She's normally screaming that I'm a filthy halfbreed and shouting at me too get out of her house." I say, "I believe the Weasley's were called children of filth and dishonour."
"Ah well," he says grinning and I narrow my eyes at him.
"Draco," I say warningly making him smirk.
"I can't believe such a refined woman would shout such things, I can only imagine what you did to provoke her," he says teasingly making me roll my eyes.
"So this is home I guess," I say flopping onto the sofa and pulling him down next to me.
"It's nice, I like the decor. And the artefacts. Although I was promised potions and poisons."
I laugh wrapping my arm around him.
"You can have any book you want, have them all. They are all too advanced for me anyway. But I think I should let Bill Weasley check them for curses before I give them to you." I say making him huff.
"I can do curse detection spells. I can also show you some nasty curses if you'd like?" He says smirking evilly.
"I'm sure you can. But I think we can leave it to the professionals."
Draco huffs in annoyance, "a professional Weasley," he scoffs and I roll my eyes again.
How do I find him so alluring and wonderful as well as so rude an irritating.
He winks at me, taking my hand.
"This was the best date I've ever been on," he says quietly and I nod in agreement.
"Might be even better if you kiss me boy wonder?" He says smugly making me grin.
"Oh really, in my house, unmarried and unchaperoned? How could I refuse?" I smirk putting my hand on the nape of his neck and kissing him deeply. He smirks into the kiss before biting my lip and pushing me back on the sofa and straddling my waist.
"Wow very bold, Malfoy," I tease gruffly grabbing his thighs.
He giggles and shrugs resting his head on my chest and laying on me.
"Your so strong," he says gripping my upper arm. I roll my eyes at him wrapping my arms around him and tracing patterns on his back.
"Maybe you are just weak," I tease.
"Ahh the brains and the brawn," he says smugly patting my chest.
I kiss the top of his head slipping my hands under his shirt and rubbing his back.
I really want to be intimate with him. Maybe not so soon and I'm more nervous than I thought about Draco being a man.
He shifts on top of me to kiss me again. I run my fingers through his hair gripping it tightly. I feel his crotch press against mine and any concerns I have disappear from my mind. I've never felt anything so natural. It wasn't anything like this with Ginny.
"This feels so right, Draco. I've not felt this way about anyone. I was nervous at first about doing something wrong. I've never been with a man before," I admit.
"Ooo I'm your first then?" He teases kissing my neck.
"First for a lot of things," I say making him smile.
"Well you are the first for a lot of things for me too," he says.
"First person I've felt like this about, first person I've ever considered telling my family about and first ever bloody Gryffindor," he teases.
"First and last for them all I hope," I say smugly making him sit up and smirk over me.
"Wow, very bold, Potter," he teases back making me smile.
"I don't want to push you into anything tonight," he says kissing me.
"I think we should get to know each other a bit more before we go further."
I nod in agreement kissing him again.
"Of course, can't have you thinking I'm a slut," I tease making him roll his eyes.
"You are far from that, Potter," he laughs sitting up and pulling me up next to him.
"Come on let's look at those books," he says heading to the door.
"Draco, I told you to be careful," I say warningly making him smirk as I follow after him.