Chapter 9 - Hungover

Draco's POV:
I wake to the sound of crashing and I pull my curtain back slightly to see Weasley packing up a quidditch bag.
I groan at the splitting headache, reaching into my bedside cabinet for my home brewed hangover potion.
"Shut up Weasley, some of us are trying to sleep," Nott shouts and I roll my eyes. He must be feeling much worse than I do after drinking so much.
I drink the potion quickly feeling instant relief.
I close the curtain again, laying back down in the mattress and enjoying the feeling of not having to rush to wake up for classes.
"Hey Harry! You fancy a game with me and Ginny," Weasley asks. Ginny and I, I correct in my head.
"Nah mate. I didn't drink much but I still feel rough. Besides I feel uncomfortable around Ginny, especially after last night."
"Yeah well you did sort of flirt with Malfoy in front of her. And he flirted back" Weasley laughs.
"I didn't flirt, and I don't think he did," Harry chuckles, "besides even if I did, it's not like she hadn't found someone to flirt with."
"Fair enough mate. I just hope it's not awkward for long. It's going to make Christmas rough," Weasley says before saying goodbye and heading out of the room.
"Here Potter, for the hangover," I say throwing my curtains open and tossing him the vial. He catches it and sucks it down without even questioning it.
"Cheers Malfoy, that's great," he smiles pulling off his T-shirt and putting a clean one on.
"Can I have a potion Draco?" Nott says from his bed.
"No," I snap not taking my eyes off of Harry.
"Oh and Potter, you'd know if I was flirting with you," I sass winking at him and heading to the bathroom.
I shower and dress quickly making sure to put on my moisturisers.
I adjust the belt on my black trousers and tuck in my shirt.
I put my jewellery on and spray myself with aftershave before locking my products back in the cabinet.
I twirl the Malfoy ring on my pinky and style my hair before leaving the bathroom.
I pull on my dragon hide boots and head downstairs to the common room with a few vials of potion.
I hand one to Hermione who's resting her face in her book and Pansy who is sprawled out on the sofa.
"What is this?" Hermione asks as Pansy drinks smiling brightly.
"Thanks Drakey."
"Hangover potion, my own recipe," I say. Hermione looks somewhat hesitant before drinking it.
"Wow Draco, that is impressive. Although I thought the purpose of the hangover was to make you regret your previous actions," she laughs.
"I don't do regret," I say casually sitting beside Pansy and opening my potions book.
"Breakfast," Harry says as the door to the common room swings open. He levitates trays of waffles, pastries and fruit as well as tea and coffee on to the table.
"Had a run in with Nott, apparently I'm to 'stay the fuck away' from you Malfoy," he says with a frown.
"Oh really," I clench my fists at this information, who does Nott think he is. He should be the one staying away from me.
"Well best sit here Potter," I say shimming up on the sofa and patting the seat beside me.
"You two are such wind ups, I'm not surprised that you argue so much," Hermione laughs.
"We haven't had an argument for a few days actually," I quip.
"A record I think," Harry laughs handing us all a plate.
"Why does Nott keep trying to get involved in your life Draco?" Hermione says and I shrug.
"He's an arse. I think I should get father to get someone to deal with it," I eat my pastry casually and Hermione's eyes widen.
"Kill him?" She whispers and I laugh rolling my eyes.
"No, not that. The Malfoy's aren't actually madmen."
She looks relieved and she chuckles eating some waffle.
"Ugh Harry, do you not know where your bloody mouth is, it's big enough," I groan, dusting his croissant crumbs off of my leg.
"It's a messy breakfast," he shrugs.
"Every breakfast is a messy breakfast for you Potter, it's going to make my trousers greasy," I say as he manages to spray pastry dust everywhere.
"You told me to sit here Malfoy," Harry snaps and I glare at him.
"Yes and now I regret it, honestly it's like you do it on purpose. I'd hate to see the state you've left my poor mothers Black home in."
"Umm my home you mean Malfoy," he laughs and I roll my eyes.
"On a technicality I guess," I shrug and Harry glares at me.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you were so desperate for houses, it must be so hard for you," Harry says snarkily.
"I'm in need for you to eat like a civilised person," I snap, he grins widely blowing the crumbs off his plate on to me.
I spell it away quickly glaring at him and pressing my wand to his side.
"You are asking for it Potter," I sneer and he narrows his eyes at me.
"Maybe I am, Malfoy," he jeers. I cast a stinging jinx making him shudder.
"Honestly boys, that record breaking time didn't last that long," Hermione snaps.
"Harry stop teasing Draco, and Draco stop being so sensitive," Pansy says.
"He started it," I snap crossing my arms. Harry pushes me slightly moving my wand away from him.
"I did not," Harry says.
"He wants me to hurt him. He enjoys it," I sulk and Harry laughs.
"As if you could hurt me."
"Oh really, you want to see if you are still saying that in a minute?" I say pressing my wand to his chest.
Harry smirks laying back in the chair and stretching his arms out along the back.
"He's doing it on purpose," I say putting my wand away.
"Well it's a good job that you don't rise to it, Draco," Hermione giggles sarcastically and I glare at her too.
"Notts back," Pansy says looking over her shoulder, "don't give him the satisfaction of knowing that you are fighting."
I nod smiling at Harry, hoping he can put it behind us.
He smirks at me, moving his arm from the back of sofa to wrap it around my shoulders. I shift closer to him, and he rests his head on my shoulder.
"Ooo he looks angry," Hermione whispers making Harry smile, "good. He's a wanker and he treats Draco like shit, how dare he tell me to stay away from you."
"You are annoying and uncouth and rude Potter. But please don't stay away from me," I mutter making Hermione awwww at me.
I glare at her, stupid Granger.
Nott eyes me angrily and I turn to Harry,
"Sorry that Nott spoke to you like that," I whisper putting one of my legs over his so our legs entwine.
"Ha it's fine, I think I can handle him," Harry whispers back, "you are the one I struggle to handle."
I smirk rather proudly and he rolls his eyes.
Laughter comes from the portrait but I am too comfortable to move, I lean my head onto Harry's shifting his muscular arm between us and linking it with mine so it's more comfortable.
The laughter stops as Weasley and she-Weasley reach us.
"What's going on?" She says glaring at me as ron watches me looking confused before getting distracted by the presence of food.
"Nothing much, just hanging out," Pansy shrugs, "there's food and drink."
"Want a drink Draco?" Harry says and I nod. He summons a tea exactly how I like it and I grin taking a sip.
I pass it to him and he has some too.
"Thanks Potter," I say smirking when he winks at me.
"They are winding up Nott," Hermione says quietly ruining my fun, I was rather enjoying winding up she-Weasley too.
"What Nott doesn't like people touching Draco?" Weasley asks flopping next to Hermione.
"Especially Potter," Pansy sniggers.
"But you like me touching you don't you Draco?" Harry teases and I roll my eyes.
"Not as much as you like me touching you. Or jinxing you," I smirk winking at him and surprisingly making him flush.
She-Weasley glares at me but I ignore it turning my head towards Harry.
"What's happening Potter? You smell nice today instead of like dirty quidditch kit," I say sniffing him.
"Ah haha well I didn't shower," he laughs, "maybe I just managed to break into your toiletry cabinet."
I glare at him, "you wouldn't dare."
"Oh wouldn't i? Apple moisturiser too," he teases.
I glare at him open mouthed.
"You better not be using my products Potter, or going through my private things."
I laughs patting my hair.
"I wouldn't know where to start even if I did, prissy Princess," he laughs.
Stupid Potter, I think bitterly but not moving from my comfortable position.