Chapter 1

A/N I love Minsung so much so I wanted to write this. It will be a slow burn but I just adore this ship so much and love the two guys. This is complete fiction and is only my imaginations of how things could have happened. If you want to be updated when I update any of my stories, feel free to follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. Enjoy!

Love built over time, isn't that what people said? Love didn't smack you over the head right from the beginning. Some people talked about love at first sight but that was just infatuation. Love was a sneaky bitch. It got under your skin and took its time. Lulling you into a false sense of security. It wormed its way deeper into your heart so painfully slow that you didn't even notice until it was too late.

So when Jisung first saw Minho he had a selfish thought. He knew he wasn't the most attractive one in the group anymore. Granted he had seen that guy Hyunjin but they didn't get along so well so he tended to ignore the other man and no one would ever compete with Felix whose smile made you forgive him anything. But Minho on the other hand, was stunningly gorgeous and also mysterious at the same time. He stayed stone faced through their introduction and Jisung didn't know what to make of that. Whatever it was, it wasn't love, nor even infatuation. There was a vague jealousy and an interest in making the other man crack. He was entirely too stone faced.

Jisung needled him some, trying to get him to crack, but he never did. He took a liking to Minho. Their own tsundere. Minho took care of everyone but did it so quietly, it was hard to notice. Jisung only did because he watched Minho so much, trying hard to figure the other man out. It was fun trying to guess how he was going to react to things just to see if he was right. He rarely was at first but that made it interesting. Minho exuded this incredible confidence that contrasted entirely with a man afraid of heights and nervous about his rap flows. Jisung often was caught watching him but he didn't mean anything by it. Minho was just absolutely fascinating to him. The more time they spent together, the closer they grew. Minho seemed to accept his fascination without comment.

Their relationship was mostly a quiet watching game until the day Jisung had had a particularly bad day and Minho kidnapped him, or at least that was what Jisung would later call it, jokingly. They had all left the rehearsal studio and Jisung was fighting back tears as his emotions of the day overtook him, mixed with exhaustion and hunger and Jisung was a bit of a mess. They waited for their ride back to the dorms when Minho yanked him over to a taxi and pushed him in before following. He gave the destination to the driver and acted as if this were something they had discussed.

Jisung looked at him suspiciously. "I''ve been dying to try this place." Minho said by way of explanation. "And you said you didn't have plans when Jeongin asked so I brought you along." He gave Jisung a bored look as if he kidnapped people everyday. But Jisung saw a flash of fear in the man's eyes that surprised him, knowing his friend was afraid he wouldn't want to spend time with him, Jisung was touched.. Minho was afraid he'd be angry. Jisung didn't know what that little crack of fear did but it changed the whole way he saw Minho.

He smiled at the other man to show he trusted him. He watched out the window as they rode and when they arrived they were seated and he looked at the menu in confusion. He was too tired to think. Minho's hand covered his menu briefly and Jisung looked over at him curiously. "I can order for us." Minho offered and Jisung thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Just nothing too spicy." Jisung said and Minho nodded. He was honestly relieved to have the choice taken away. He was exhausted and had just had such a crappy day that having Minho take the lead and responsibility of making the choices relieved him of a small burden but enabled him to relax.

Jisung zoned out while Minho ordered for them. When the meat was delivered, he reached for it but Minho gently smacked his hand and started cooking the meat. Once he had the meat on the grill, he dished up some of the rice and sides and put the plate in front of Jisung and nodded to indicate Jisung should start eating.