Chapter 13

A/N Hello my lovelies! Here you go, the next chapter. This story is coming to an end I believe so be ready. I'm thinking it has one or two more chapters. As always this story is fiction and I do not know or own the people written about here. If you want to be alerted when I update, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. I post here and AO3. Permission must be obtained to post it elsewhere. I work hard on my writing and guard it accordingly. If you like what I write please let me know, feedback fuels my soul and my writing. This chapter is dedicated to my fellow witches. They have encouraged me so much to continue this story. You three mean more to me than you know. LolwhyamIdoingthis, ReadingCandle and Makirasan for bringing us together in the first place. If you haven't read their work I HIGHLY RECOMMEND (on AO3). I stop everything I am doing when one of them updates. Their stories deserve so much love.

Chapter 13

Jisung woke up late and looked over to see Minho still sleeping surprisingly. His hyung was usually one of the first to get up but his face was relaxed in sleep. His lips smacked in his sleep for a second and then his mouth hung open slightly. Jisung could see those little bunny teeth he loved so much. He prompted his head on his palm and watched the other man sleeping. His mind replayed the night before. Sex with Minho had felt better than he ever imagined it would. Felix had been so right about that. He had not only had his first actual sexual experience with someone else but it had been with someone who treated him like he was the most precious thing on earth.

His eyes took in Minho's bare collarbones and chest; the fall of his bangs over his cheek. He looked so peaceful and relaxed in a way Minho never did when he was awake. He was the most beautiful person Jisung had ever seen. The fact that he wanted Jisung in all his gawky awkwardness made Jisung confused. But he had finally realized that Minho actually DID want him. He had said so many times that nothing was off the table when it came to Jisung but he finally understood that Minho actually meant it. He still didn't understand why his friend wanted him that much or at least was that willing to be with Jisung but he didn't question the willingness anymore, simply the reason for it.

Minho blinked a bit and his eyes opened, his eyes met Jisung's. "Morning." His morning voice had extra gravel in it and Jisung felt his body react to that with a bolt of attraction. "You sleep ok?" Minho reached out a hand and gently caressed Jisung's cheek. Jisung nodded in response and smiled.

"Yeah, I slept well. Did you?"

"Yes jagi, I slept great." Minho said. "You aren't..." he bit his lip, "you aren't having second thoughts about last night are you?" He looked worried.

Jisung smiled at him. "No, I have no regrets about what happened last night." He reassured Minho; the relief on his boyfriend's face made him happy. "I enjoyed every moment of last night and I hope that isn't the only time we do that." Minho's smile grew into the confident happy smile he only seemed to give Jisung.

"I hope so too." Minho admitted. "Are you sore? Sometimes a warm bath with epsom salts can help with that." Jisung just shook his head no with a smile.

"I'm ok. A bit tender I think but not in pain. Don't worry Jagi."

Minho smiled brightly and pulled Jisung in for a tender kiss. "I love hearing you call me that." He admitted softly. "It kind of means I'm yours..."

"You are!" Jisung burst in and Minho's smile grew and his eyes sparkled with happiness in the way that he only ever did with Jisung. Blushing from how fiercely he had said that he quieted some. "You are mine. You are my boyfriend."

"And you are mine, jigaya." That smile and admission made something flutter in Jisung's belly. He didn't know what this feeling was; he almost felt queasy but in a good way. His heart was beating faster than normal and he could hear the sound of blood rushing in his ears. He bit his lip. "What is it. Sungie?" His palms were sweaty but it didn't feel like a panic attack. He wondered if this was the after effects of sex? He considered asking Minho but at the same time he felt like he wanted to know what was going on before he actually talked about it to Minho.