Chapter 9

A/N Hello my lovelies! This chapter is definitely mature so here is your warning. I do not know or own the characters involved and any resemblance to reality is a happy coincidence. If you would like to be alerted when I update feel free to follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter and if you want to kick around ideas or participate in feedback, feel free to DM me there. If you like what I write, please let me know, comments fuel my soul. I had originally thought this story would be a slow burn but its become clear to me that the slow burn is Jisung admitting what is happening is love. Enjoy!

Chapter 9

Weeks went by and Jisung and Minho settled into their more physical relationship however it was becoming clear to Jisung that what they had been doing was not enough. He had woken that morning to a wet dream, about Minho, waking just as his orgasm hit. He was utterly humiliated that he had been so excited by an erotic dream...about Minho; that he had messed up his pants. He slowly crept out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes. He went to go into the bathroom to clean up after making sure Minho was sleeping. Once he cleaned himself off and changed his clothes, he threw the soiled sweats into the laundry.

It was morning...early but morning. He headed into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Seungmin already had coffee made and Jisung quietly made himself a cup and doctored it the way he wanted it and took a sip, looking out the windows as he sipped. "You're up early." Seungmin said. Jisung just nodded, his mind whirling over his dreams. "That's unlike you." Jisung shrugged, unsure of how to even talk about it or if he even wanted to.

Seungmin hesitated but decided to continue. "So you and Minho are finally together, huh?" Jisung's head shot up and over to him.

"We aren't together!" He said heatedly. "We are friends. I'm straight."

Seungmin looked at him with a raised eyebrow and drained the last of his coffee before making himself a second cup. The silence built and Jisung flushed. He hated when Seungmin did this. He knew that by waiting and watching, they would crack. It worked every time. Jisung's lips tightened. "Stop it!" Jisung finally said angrily.

"Ji, I'm just drinking coffee." Seungmin said dryly.

"I'm straight and we aren't together." Jisung repeated defensively.

"Do you think if you repeat it enough it will be true?" Seungmin asked.

Jisung's face broke. "We are just kissing." He admitted softly.

"Ji, none of us care. We are happy you two seem happy. Thats all we care about." Jisung's expression instantly changed from anger to surprise.

"You all know?" He asked softly.

"Not the details but we know something has changed between you two." Seungmin answered gently. "I see the way you two have always looked at each other. You two have been edging closer the whole time you have known each other."

"There's nothing between us." Jisung denied softly though not convincingly.

"Ji, we all know that's not true. You two have been pulled together like magnets since the beginning. You have repeatedly commented how attractive you found him the very first time you saw him. You two constantly flirt and touch." He hesitated. "You know he is into you, right?"

"He would never be interested in me seriously." Jisung argued. "He could do way better than me, anyway. He just is willing to let me kiss him...and other stuff when I'm lonely."

"Ji..." He hesitated. "Do you enjoy whatever it is you two do?"

Jisung blushed and rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Yeah. I...am kinda wanting,,. Nevermind."