Chapter 6

A/N this story is fiction and I do not know or own anyone written about here. I write because I love Minsung and I love to write. If you want to be alerted anytime I update one of my stories or if you ever want to DM me please follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. I love to kick around ideas with people so feel free. I'm a hufflepuff and am very friendly, I promise. Thank you to my lovely readers. Thank you for the votes and the comments. You have no idea how much I appreciate them and the comments fuel my writing every time. They feed my muse. I do not give permission for this story to be published anywhere without my consent. Now enjoy the Minsung fun! 

Over the next several weeks, Jisung texted with the girl from the date, they were leaning towards going out again but hadn't made any specific plans. She was fun and he enjoyed her company and he hoped maybe he might feel something special the next time she let him kiss her. She didn't seem particularly attached to him but admitted she had found him entertaining and cute so he supposed that was a good starting point. It did stress him a bit to be meeting new people but since had already been out with her it got a little easier to talk to her. Minho noticed him on his phone more but refrained from saying anything. He did notice Chan frequently watching him and at times when the group were hugging or playing around, Chan would push him into Jisung as if letting him know he didn't have a problem with them. Minho appreciated it but since Jisung was straight, he left it with those frequent touches and flirtations.

During an interview, Minho couldn't stop himself from staring at Jisung, just in awe of him. He glanced back at one of the others and out of the corner of his eye he caught Binnie staring at him with a smirk. He shot him a wtf look and Binnie just grinned more and looked away. It was becoming more and more obvious that he not only knew but supported Minho's feelings for Jisung. Minho didn't really know what to do about that. Jisung was straight. He didn't want Minho, no matter how much Minho loved him. That didn't stop him from flirting every chance he got though. When they were hanging out at a video shoot between shots, he sat on Jisungs lap and the younger immediately wrapped his arm around Minho's waist. He loved that feeling so much. Just the same way he loved putting his hands on his Quokka's tiny waist. He noticed Chan watching him with a raised eyebrow but he just kept his face deadpan and looked back, only his ears turning pink were giving him away. Minho spent most of his time dancing away his feelings to keep from acting on them. It was becoming apparent that the rest of the group knew how he felt about Jisung but the younger man remained oblivious. Minho wasn't honestly sure if that was a good thing or not.

Jisung was becoming more and more confused by the day. Minho flirted all the time and it flustered him every time. He had started to get shy whenever Minho winked at him which only made his hyung do it more often. He found himself spending more time on the roof just looking at the city and trying to figure out his mind. That was where he was when Hyunjin found him. The taller man handed him the drink he had brought with him for Jisung who looked at him curiously. "What are you doing up here?" Jisung asked.

"Looking for you." Hyunjin said simply and stood next to him at the railing but didn't look at him. "I thought you might want to talk."

Han looked at him incredulously. Out of all the members, Hyunjin and he were the least close. While they had worked out their differences and no longer hated each other, they weren't particularly close either. Hyunjin looked over and laughed at his expression. "I don't know what you are expecting me to want to talk about." He finally said.

"Maybe about why you have been up here so much lately." Hyunjin took a sip of his drink. Han watched him and then opened his drink and took a sip. He thought for a while, surprised that Hyunjin appeared to have known where he was disappearing to for a while.

"When did you know that you were?" He asked quietly.

"Gay?" Hyunjin asked in the same tone and Jisung nodded. "Just before I joined the group." Hyunjin answered.