Chapter 4

A/N I do not know or own the characters involved in this story which is fiction and though there may be cannon moments depicted, the majority of this story including all romantic situations are complete fiction that come solely from my own imagination. I adore minsung and they make me smile so this story is intended only to show my love for them and the group. If you like what I write, please let me know. If you want to be alerted when I update any of my stories, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. Now, enjoy!

They changed things around and found ways to make it work. Jisung was excluded from fan events and any crowds for a while. JYP released a statement, Jisung sought out an expert at working with social anxiety and started seeing them. The guys all made every effort to protect him and in fact, they all learned to recognize the signs. Jisung quit being too embarrassed to let his brothers know and instead he found someone to cling to when he needed to. No one made fun of him for it and he fell in love with his brothers all over again. Surprisingly the two who were best with him were the two most sarcastic members. Minho, which honestly surprised no one but maybe some of the fans and Seungmin. Jisung rarely let them both out of his sight for a while. He trusted them to protect him and they did. He didn't sleep alone anymore either, or at least very rarely. Even when he worked late with 3racha, Minho would be waiting for him, sound asleep in Han's bed.

Things settled down, Jeongin reclaimed his bed and life went on, Jisung adjusting to the new normal and Minho stepping hard into his protective caring role. Things may have continued like that for a long time but then there was a fansign event that changed things for Jisung.

Felix was asked his ideal type and instead of giving the usual "acceptable" answers, Felix asked if the fan meant his type for girls or guys. He then went into detail for his guy type named Changbin, which frankly surprised Han and his reaction was obvious. Though Felix didn't come out and say he was bi the implication was there and Han was having a very hard time processing the information. He noticed Felix watching him nervously and sighed knowing he was going to get cornered about it later and totally unsure of what to say.

He worked late with 3racha that night and totally drained, dragged himself to his dorm but froze when he realized the body on his bed was Felix and not Minho. He stared dumbly at his barely younger brother. "Lixie?" He asked softly, trying not to wake Jeongin.

"Can we talk?" Felix asked, biting his lip. Han smiled. He knew what that meant.

"Yeah, let me shower and I'll be right out." Jisung said. Felix nodded nervously. Jisung rushed through his nightly routine and pulled on sweats and a t-shirt before climbing into the bed next to Felix who instantly cuddled up to him.

"Sungie, are we ok?" Felix asked softly. "You seemed kind of freaked earlier and it worried me."

Jisung hugged him close. "We are fine Lixie, it was just a surprise that's all. I never really thought about you being attracted to both girls and boys and it startled me." He bit his lips as he thought about how to broach the true topic. "How did you know?" He finally whispered. "How did you know you liked guys too?"

Felix looked up at him in surprise. "Oh...I've always known, honestly." He said and watched Han's face fall slightly.

"Oh." The other man finally said, looking at the ceiling nervously or deep in thought. "I thought maybe you just realized."

"No, I've always been attracted to both but Sungie, I think it's different for everyone." He sensed that Han was thinking very hard about something but couldn't quite figure out what it would be.

"I'm not attracted to boys." Han finally said softly.

"That's OK Sungie, you don't have to be."

"I've always been attracted to girls but..." He hesitated and Felix sensed this was what had given the big reaction earlier. "I...well... There is one guy that I catch myself looking at a lot. It's kind of confusing me. Is it possible to be straight but still have one guy that you sort of...like?"