Chapter 12

A/N Hello my lovlies! I told you this story wasn't finished! Sorry it took so long. I knew what I wanted to happen in this chapter but it just wouldn't work for me. Finally I just sat down and let it write itself and this is what came out. Thank my coven of witches for this as their encouragement (not to mention their amazing writings!) were key to me writing. As always I do not know or own the real people these characters represent, this is fiction from my own mind, more's the pity. Feedback fuels my soul more than you will ever know and pushes me to write faster. If you wish to be alerted when I update any of my works, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. I hope you enjoy.

A few weeks went by without time to do anything to expand their relationship. They seemed to always be busy but that was the life of a kpop star. Jisung couldn't keep his eyes off Minho during dance practice and started having to watch Hyunjin or Felix because if he watched Minho he lost all focus. Jisung accepted that as his new normal after all he was talented and distracting.

His boyfriend was hot as hell and the way he moved when he danced, he flowed and it was sexy as hell. He gulped water on their break and finally locked eyes with his boyfriend and the asshole winked. He knew exactly what he was doing to Jisung. Minho was usually textbook perfect when they practiced, spending more time watching the rest to put the flair into the dancing he did on stage. But now he was hip thrusting and body rolling right along with Hyunjin. And the jerk, who knew how Jisung felt about those glorious thighs, took every opportunity to flex them and run a hand over them while he danced. He had even taken to wearing shorts more often. Jisung knew he was in hell, but man the view was worth it.

When a month had gone by without any quality time between them, Minho started to get concerned. Not because they hadn't advanced at all but because Jisung seemed to be running himself too hard. They were preparing for a comeback and Minho had watched the circles under his eyes grow. When Jisung had woken him five days in a row crawling into his bed and had been gone before Minho's alarm sounded; the older man decided he had enough and made arrangements with Chan that Jisung would be off the next Saturday, insisting that he needed it. Additionally, he made plans for Hyunjin to spend the night in Felix's room citing a need for Jisung to rest.

On Friday, after practice and showers, Jisung joined Chan and Changbin hyungs in the studio to work on some flows. They worked through dinner and Jisung didn't get back to the dorm until late. He had gotten a text from Minho asking him to come to his dorm for the night so he grabbed his backpack and threw some clothes in it and toiletries and then headed down the block to the other dorm. Jisung let himself in and stopped short when he entered the room Minho shared with Hyunjin.

Minho was tacking black curtains up to his bunk. "Hyung?" Jisung said questioningly.

Minho turned and smiled at him. "Hey Sungie." He walked over and kissed Jisung gently. "I was just giving us some privacy." He went back to his bunk to finish. "Last week you seemed pretty shy about doing anything with me and mentioned you wished we could sleep naked to have the skin to skin comfort. I honestly miss sleeping naked so I decided to put up these curtains to give us some privacy."

"Hyung!" Jisung grinned. "This is great!" Jisung approached him and touched his neck gently. "Thank you for this." He said the last softly. Minho looked up at him, his eyes sparkling in the way that always made Jisung's breath catch just a bit. He saw Minho's eyes drop slightly to his lips and he unconsciously licked them. "We haven't had much time together lately have we?" His voice a hushed whisper.

"No." Minho said with a bit of a smirk but it softened into a fond smile. "Chan has given us tomorrow off when I told him how little you have been sleeping lately. I have some food to warm up for you and I thought we could watch Howl's Moving Castle and do some cuddling. Sound good?" He bit his lip a bit which signaled to Jisung that he wasn't as confident as he appeared.