Chapter 10

A/N Hello my lovelies! Thanks to the beautiful comments in the last couple days, this chapter is here. It is thanks to those couple of comments that i got from mariposaofasia over on AO3 that I got off my butt and wrote this. I have been struggling over how to move to the next step but your comments made me start writing it without knowing so much where it was going. I hope that you enjoy it! This chapter is dedicated to you 100%. Thank you so much for your love for this story. Next chapter has already been started since I know where it is going so it shouldn't be long.

I do not know or own any of the characters involved and this is complete fiction. It may veer somewhat off their timelines, I am just trying to include moments of theirs into the story so please forgive me the artistic license for this. If you like what I write please let me know. As my dedication should show, they spur me to write. If you want to follow my fanfic twitter it is _eyes_wideshut and I post alerts anytime I update any of my stories. I currently have both a Hyunlix story called Distant Dreams and this one both being posted here and on AO3. I also would love to have someone to bounce ideas off of. If you love either hyunlix or minsung and enjoy chatting about them and tossing ideas around, please message me or DM me on twitter. It would mean more than you know. These should not be posted anywhere else or translated without my consent. Now to the story.

Chapter 10

Over the next few weeks, Jisung noticed that Minho became progressively clingy with him. He was constantly touching and hugging him, holding him when they were sitting and glaring at anyone who dared touch his quokka. Though it in some ways made Jisung uncomfortable because of the couple's implications to the actions, he also couldn't deny that he got little flutters in his belly when Minho got possessive over him. It was stupidly hot.

At one point he was leaning over a couch and Minho bodily moved him so he was between Jisung and everyone else, partially trapping Jisung against the couch. He could feel Minho's breath against his neck and swallowed hard at the feeling. He poured his feelings of confusion into his lyrics, sometimes even songs he had no intention of ever showing to anyone. The more he professed to be straight the less anyone, including himself, believed it.

Even his mother began to subtly hint to more than a friendship when she began asking about that nice boy in the group he talked about so much. He had to clarify that one with her and finally realized she was talking about his hyung. She upped the stakes when in her next care package she included some stuff for his hyung as well. Minho was thoroughly tickled by the attention.

When his mother came for a visit and surprised him at their next performance which was an award show, it wasn't Jisung who realized she was there but Minho who immediately pointed her out. Jisung blushed and waved to his mom. When he looked to Minho to explain how he had known he shrugged and mumbled that he had looked at the pictures Jisung kept and recognized her.

She insisted on taking them both to dinner that night. They had an excellent meal together and caught his mother up on all the news. They kept her laughing with stories of their antics. Minho made an incredible impression when he insisted on paying for dinner even though she tried.

He left Jisung to escort her to her hotel with a bow and a smile. As they walked, Jisung could feel his mother frequently looking at him out of the corner of her eye. When they stepped in front of the hotel she turned to him and pulled him over to a bench and sat down, indicating for him to sit as well. She didn't start speaking right away and Jisung began to get nervous.

"He's a nice boy." His mother finally said softly. Jisung nodded not knowing where she was going with this. "Have you been dating anyone?"

Jisung shrugged. "I've gone out with a few girls but there is never more than friendship there." His mother made a noise that indicated she was listening and nodded.