Chapter 3

A/N TW for anxiety in this chapter. I have started into Jisung's known issues with social anxiety. If that is too sensitive a topic for you then please skip this chapter. As someone with social anxiety, I am trying hard to be realistic and still sensitive. My respect for what he has gone through while continuing to put up the best show he can for us is the reason he is my ultimate bias. Jisung and all the other boys deserve all our love and respect. This story is fiction though it may include real elements, it is my own imagination. I do not know or own anyone related to this story. If you like what I write please let me know. If you want to be alerted when I update, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. 

Jisung looked over at the clock and sighed. His eyes felt like sandpaper and his chest was tight with anxiety. He was dreading the fan event the next day. It was getting harder and harder to pretend to be ok. He had noticed the others starting to watch him and realized his anxiety was leaking. He tried to stop it but he couldn't. He knew rest would help but he couldn't even do that. He was starting to think he needed to talk to someone about what was going on but he didn't know who he should talk to. He hadn't slept at all when Chan tapped lightly on the door to wake them. Yeongin stirred and wiped the sleep from his eyes, he looked over and met Jisung's eyes. The look of concern crossed his face, Jisung ignored it and got up, pretending he was fine. He took a bit too long in the shower but dressed quietly and joined the others for breakfast. He wasn't interested in food, the thought churned his stomach but he grabbed an iced coffee. He saw Minho watching him as he pushed away the food in front of him. He looked down and stared at his lap, snapping the elastic bracelet on his wrist in agitation.

"So we have an interview in front of fans and then we will meet with them. After that we are free and I think the subunits will likely want to meet to plan out the show set for next week. Any questions?" Chan said and looked around.

Minho was watching Jisung closely. He didn't like what he had been seeing lately and resolved to have a conversation with Chan as soon as breakfast was over. Jisung was uncharacteristically quiet and looked exhausted. His legs were anxiously moving below the table. He hadn't seen Jisung eat much over the past couple of days and wanted to give him the space to tell him if he wanted to open up but so far his friend hadn't spoken up. He caught Chan's eye and motioned to Jisung. Chan looked over and Minho saw the moment Chan realized the extent of the problem. "Sungie, eat something, ok?" Chan said and Minho watched to see the reaction. Jisung didn't look up.

"Not really hungry." He said softly. His eyes darted around the table before falling back to his lap again. Minho frowned. This was not his Jisungie, something was seriously wrong. When the others cleared out, Chan met Minho's eyes and they silently agreed to meet in Chan's room.

Minho shut the door behind him and Chan turned and rested a hip on the bunk bed frame. "How long has this been going on?" Chan asked in concern.

"A couple weeks but it's getting worse. He isn't talking so I don't know what's wrong. He doesn't look like he is sleeping and he is barely eating." Minho said. "I'm worried about him." His voice cracked with emotion that had Chan raising his eyebrows.

"Is there..." he hesitated, not sure how to ask what he wanted to ask. "Is there anything I should know about you, Minho?" Minho met his eyes, the younger man's characteristically closed down. "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to but the more information I have, the better I can help."

"We are just good friends." Minho said simply but his burning eyes betrayed his emotion. Chan looked deeply into his eyes, seeing everything he wasn't actually saying and he nodded.

"I see. Does he know?" He finally asked.

"No." Minho replied and looked down shyly. "I don't know how he would feel about it." He admitted. Chan pulled him in for a hug.