Chapter 7

A/N Hello my lovelies! This chapter was a hard one to write. I knew what I wanted but it kept eluding me on how to get there but anyway, its here so I hope you enjoy it. This is a work of fiction and I do not know or own the real people. If you would like to be alerted when I update, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. If you like what I write, please let me know. Enjoy!

Around the group and in public, Minho and Jisung acted just as they always had. Jisung took more comfort from that than he was willing to admit. When Minho treated him completely normally and didn't push anything on Jisung, the younger man relaxed into a closer friendship than they had had prior. It was the same and yet there was the difference of kisses. They cuddled at night and true to his word, Minho always waited for Jisung to either initiate kisses or ask for them. It allowed Jisung to truly relax and enjoy it. He still didn't understand his attraction to Minho and what it meant but the more he thought about it the more emotional he got and the more scared so he tried to put it out of his mind.

About a week after the change Jisung sat in 3racha's workspace trying to work on lyrics but his mind kept returning to the previous night's kisses. He was trying to figure out what was missing. He loved every second of their kisses and he had even gotten a little touchy with Minho, not that the older man seemed to mind much but there was something niggling at the back of his mind and he couldn't quite work out why he was feeling slightly unsettled. Every time he tried to think about something else or focus on his work, his mind always drifted back. It wasn't until Binnie hyung snapped in his face that he realized they were staring at him. "What?" He asked, having completely missed the conversation and blushing slightly.

"You aren't here at all today, Jisung-ah. What's wrong?" Chan asked in concern.

"Nothing." Jisung asked quickly. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about my lyrics. What were you saying?"

"Let's go grab some lunch." Changbin said. "I'm hungry." Chan nodded and Jisung shrugged. The three grabbed their jackets and headed out. They headed to a nearby barbeque place and placed their orders. Jisung lost himself in his thoughts again. The others looked at him and then shrugged, figuring he would speak up when he was ready.

Chan and Changbin started chatting about the one kids room they had done regarding Felix. "He really cuddles you?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, he really doesn't do that with you?" Binnie asked.

"No. I need to talk to him about that." Chan said, thinking.

"Honestly when he is in a cuddly mood there is nothing better than snuggles."

"I swear Yongbok heals with his touch." Chan said with a smile and Jisung suddenly tuned back into the conversation.

"His touch is amazingly loving." Jisung said, thinking hard. The conversation had made him realize what had been evading him. He was kissing Minho almost every night and touching him and he realized suddenly that Minho hadn't touched him at all. He didn't know what to think about that and his mind started making plans for what he wanted to do to test his theory.

That night he got ready for bed and climbed into Minho's bed. Minho wasn't back from rehearsal yet and Jisung yawned as he scrolled his phone and waited. Minho came in dragging as if he was exhausted. He headed for the shower and Jisung waited, his finger scrolling aimlessly through his news feeds.

When Minho climbed into the bed he gave a tired smile to Jisung. "Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Just scrolling."

"You tired?"

"Nah, well kind of."

"Ok." Minho kept looking at him, watching Jisung scroll on his phone. He knew the younger man wasn't paying the slightest attention to what he was looking at. His Sungie appeared to be deep in thought but he didn't want to push. Jisung would talk about it when he was ready. He wrapped his arms around his pillow and just quietly watched. Finally Jisung looked over and leaned over Minho to plug in his phone. Minho rolled onto his back and looked up at Jisung. The younger man froze for a moment looking down at him.