Chapter 5

A/N Hello my lovelies! If you wish to be alerted when I update any of my stories please follow _eyes_wideshut on Twitter. This story is fiction, I do not know or own the characters I write about. Minsung makes me happy and so I write about them. This is only posted here and AO3 and does not have permission to be posted anywhere else. Please let me know if you see it elsewhere. I write for the love of writing but comments fuel me so please, if you like what you read, let me know. This chapter is dedicated to all my fellow Minsung lovers who have all gone nuts for a certain neck kiss that rocked the world. So to those two beautiful humans and for them, or in honor of them I should say; and in honor of Lee Know's birthday where here he still has a few hours; Here is Chapter 5. Enjoy.

As the months went by, Jisung found himself becoming closer and closer to Minho. They were rarely separated anymore. The company had become increasingly unhappy with their closeness which Jisung didn't understand. They were only friends. He could never be lucky enough to get someone like Minho. They had never done more than hug and cuddle and some playful flirting. He handled his loneliness as he had always done. He dated occasionally but slept almost every night with Minho's arms around him. It didn't completely fill the need inside of him but it was better than nothing.

His date tonight had actually turned out to be a surprisingly good one. She was pretty and polite. She seemed interested in what he had to say and laughed at his stupid jokes. At the end of the date he kissed her softly and gave her a hug. It was nice. It wasn't how he had imagined a kiss should feel but he supposed feelings could grow over time. He gave her a wave and headed back to the dorm, looking at his watch and seeing it was almost midnight. He let himself in and waved goodnight to Chan who gave him a nod. He didn't see anyone else up and headed to his room to tell Minho about the date like he always did but Minho wasn't in Jisung's room like usual. He frowned. He checked Minho's room but his bunk was empty so he went to talk to Channie hyung.

"Where's Minho Hyung?" He asked curiously.

Chan glanced up from his laptop. "He went out about a couple hours ago." He answered before looking back down at his work. Jisung pulled out his phone but he didn't have any missed calls or texts.

"But he never goes out without telling me." Jisung said worriedly. Chan shrugged.

Quokka-

hyung you ok? I got home and you weren't here.

He went back into his room while he waited for Minho to answer. He brushed his teeth and slowly got ready for bed. He got more nervous as the time went by. He dressed in a t-shirt and boxers and slid into his bed. Finally his phone lit up.

Cat Butler-

yeah i'm fine. Go to bed Jisung.

Jisung frowned even more. Minho never spoke to him like that. It was obvious his hyung was not ok. Jisung thought back over the last couple of days to see if he could figure out what had happened and when but he couldn't think of anything weird. Minho looked totally normal. He was perhaps a bit tense earlier that night but they had had a hard practice. He read over the text again. His stomach was churning with worry. What could be wrong with his hyung? Had something happened after he left? Chan likely would have told him or Felix would have texted if something had happened but Minho was notoriously close mouthed about things that bothered him. He frequently only talked to Jisung. He thought about the rehearsal studio and that maybe Minho was rehearsing but he knew Chan would stop him from going out at this time of night and with his hyung planted on the couch working, he couldn't sneak out.

Quokka-

hyung, I'm worried.

Did something happen?

Where are you?