Pleasure

The Alpha smiled and Jay saw them. Two beautiful canines. Long and pointy.
Made to cut open.
Made to mark.

"Bite me" said Jay, hypnotized by Jungwon's smile.

Jungwon seemed confused for a second. However, next thing he knew, his smile was growing closer to Jay's neck. His lips touched the salty and warm skin, but it wasn't a kiss.
His canines were biting Jay.

And as soon as they pierced the skin, Jungwon woke up and got back quickly.

"What did just happen?" he asked in a trembling voice.

Jay also had woken up from his hypnosis.

"I.. I don't know" he said, confused.

The two young people stared at each other, not believing what was going on.
Jay was actually in Jungwon's kitchen, blood on his hands and face, his pre-Awakening canines on the table and a bite mark on his neck.
Jungwon was standing with his back against the wall.

"What now?" asked Jungwon.
"I think I should go home" said Jay. "I shouldn't overstay my welcome."

Jungwon nodded, but insisted on giving Jay his phone number.

"I did just bite you, please let me know if something goes wrong, I'll take you to the hospital" said Jungwon, after apologizing at least ten times for said bite.

~

Jay felt like he had been on a cloud, or a dream, or a parallel universe. Something like that.
He couldn't explain it, but the bite had relieved him. It was as if every breath he had ever taken had been preparing him for that specific moment. That bite that had pierced him with both pain and pleasure. Making him forget about his own name for a second.

It couldn't have been real right?

In any case, the latter came home to a worried mom.

"You could have called!" she said as he opened the front door.

Before he could answer anything, she appeared in the entrance hall.

"I smelled blood! Are you okay?" she asked desperately.
"I'm oka-" began Jay, uselessly.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" she asked, before realizing something. "Canines?"

Jay nodded as his mother hugged him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there, I thought I had more time" she whispered, passing her hand through his hair. "I wanted to talk about it tonight."

Jay didn't answer, he was upset she didn't tell him before. To be honest, he had a lot of questions in his head and he had what felt like a weight on his heart, and he didn't know why.

"I have other questions, though" he finally said.
"Of course" she instantly replied. "Why don't you wash up and I'll tell you what you want to know."

~

Jay dried his body with his towel, going slower than usual on his neck. The zone was still very sensitive and every time he thought about it, he felt dizzy.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, surprised not to see any obvious bite mark. That seemed pretty weird, but would work better for him. He didn't want to explain why an Alpha had bit him in front of his parents.
Even though he didn't really know how it had happened.

Jay got dressed and headed to the kitchen. The pain in his chest had grown heavier as time passed.
His mother had prepared a plate of food and Jay realized how hungry he was as he saw it.

"Thank you" he said, sitting next to her.
"Can I see your canines?" she asked.

Jay smiled, showing her his teeth.

"Halfway out already" she commented.  "That's quite fast."
"I guess" he replied. 
"You said you had questions?" she added.

Jay swallowed his food, now was the time.

"What's the deal with the teeth?" he asked.
"As you know, we are all born in a humanlike form, and we grow having human teeth" she started. "As one is Awakened, the lupine genes are activated. You no longer will have humanlike features. Your senses will duplicate, your physical strength as well. But that also implies morphological changes, such as canines."

Jay nodded. He had already experienced a better hearing.

"So the lupine teeth start growing and the pain you felt is only the human canines being pushed down" she added. "Did it hurt a lot?"
"It hurt like hell" he replied. "Hopefully Jungwon helped me."
"The Alpha?" she asked, surprised. "I didn't know you were friends."

Jay rememberedJungwon's teeth piercing his skin as she said his name. And the pain in his chest hit him like a truck.

I don't know if that is considered friendship...

"He pulled the old teeth out of me" he explained.
"It ends faster that way. I'm thankful you were with him" she said smiling.
"Also, I, uh, remember when you told me that if an Alpha gives an order to an Omega, the latter has to obey?" asked Jay, as she nodded. "Well, has it ever happened the other way around?"

She frowned, surprised by the question.

"Well, not that I know of" she said slowly. To be honest, I haven't been around Omegas so much, perhaps I'm not qualified to answer that. In theory, no, Omegas can't make an Alpha obey them."

Jay hid his disappointment by shoving his fork in his mouth. At least the food was very good, even though it was kind of ruined by the pain.

"Well, there's this tale about an Omega that could, but I don't think it's real"  she eventually whispered.

~

Jay had hesitated for a while, but he had just noticed something that couldn't be ignored.

At the Ritual, as he had been Awakened as an Omega, a beautiful O had appeared on his wrist. He hadn't looked at it so much since because it only reminded him of his failure, but he had tonight, and it wasn't an O anymore.

With a frown, Jay pressed on Jungwon's contact.

"Hi, Jay?" said Jungwon. "Are you okay?"
"Not so much. I have to ask you some stuff" replied the latter.
"What is it?" asked Jungwon.
"Well.. remember when I, uh, asked you to bite me?" he said slowly.

Jay waited but Jungwon didn't answer.

"Why did you do it?" he added.
"I don't really know. It was as if I had no control anymore. I just had to bite you" said Jungwon.

Jay felt the air get trapped in his lungs.
So he was right.
He had given an order to Jungwon.

"Can we meet up?" asked Jay. "It's important."
"Uh, alright" said Jungwon, slightly confused.

~

There was a park approximately halfway to their respective houses. Jay arrived there first. He was extremely nervous and he needed to confirm something.
If he was right, well...

"Hey" said Jungwon behind him.
"Thank you for coming, I know it's late" replied Jay.
"Don't mention it" added Jungwon in a smile that troubled Jay to his core.

Somehow the weight on his heart had been lifted.

"Can I see your mark?" asked Jay, showing his own wrist.
"Okay" replied Jungwon slowly.

The latter came closer and Jay saw it. Jungwon's A had changed as well.

"Wait what?" asked Jungwon as he saw his wrist himself. "What happened?"

Jay didn't answer, he simply showed Jungwon his wrist.
Naturally, they moved their arms so that the marks would be side by side. As they did so, their it seemed that their marks completed each other, but it was blurry somehow. 

"Is it me or do they go together?" whispered Jungwon.
"I.. think so" said Jay.

Jungwon looked up until his eyes locked with Jay's. His big and beautiful eyes were filled with questions.

"My mom told me about a legend this evening" said Jay. "About an Omega and an Alpha that were dest-"
"Jay" interrupted Jungwon.

Jay frowned as Jungwon looked into his soul.

"Bite me too" he said.