Excitment

Now, right after Heeseung arrived, four other people came to the gymnasium. Jungwon couldn't believe that there actually were seven people in the gymnasium right now.
In addition to his soulmate and himself, there were Heeseung and Jake, who were in their last year of school, Sunghoon, Jay's friend and Niki and Sunoo, two first year boys that Jungwon knew as well.

Jungwon's heart was filled with happiness.

~

They spent a lot of time getting to know each other. If they were going to dance together, well, this is how they should start off.
Turned out that they had quite a lot in common, which was kinda cool.
Heeseung and Niki had already taken dance classes, Sunghoon had trained as an ice skater during his childhood. Finally, Jay and Sunoo were the only one who had never taken any classes, but who loved dancing.
Jungwon felt confident about the group.

The ones more at ease with dancing would be able to help the other ones, and Jay and Sunoo seemed motivated enough for the whole group.

Once they were more comfortable, Jungwon explained what he envisioned for this dance club, stating that this was just an idea and that he was opened to new ideas and concepts, but they all agreed with him from the beginning.

They settled on which days they should meet, as Friday wasn't good for the majority, they changed it for Thursday. And the first choreography they would learn was the one from Magic by Txt, a newly debuted group.
They monitored the members dancing and chose their own positions.

Jungwon asked them to watch the video several times to get used to the moves and said that they would started working on it seriously on Wednesday.

To sum up, it had been better than anything Jungwon could have had imagined!

~

"It was insane" commented Jungwon, smiling so bright it hurt his face. "Five people!! FIVE PEOPLE HAVE JOINED THE CLUB!!"

Jay smiled as well, to be honest, he was sad that he wouldn't have Jungwon all for himself during the club time, however, he couldn't help but feel extremely happy as well.
Not only had he found other people who liked to dance, but he also had been able to share without feeling ashamed of his hobby.
He was especially thankful for Sunoo, who was in the same situation as him. On top of it, the boy was extra and sassy, which made Jay laugh a lot.

On top of all this, Jungwon was so happy that Jay could feel an intense charge of dopamine through his Mark.

And let's be honest, happy Jungwon was the cutest thing Jay had ever seen.

"I know!" replied Jay.

The other members of the now official club had already left, as Jungwon claimed that he needed to stay a little more to fill paperwork, which was true... However, it was also just an excuse to be alone with Jay afterwards.
The Omega had conveniently received a call from his mom at the end of the club, so he just waved goodbye to the new members and waited for the Alpha to be alone to go back to him.

"You know.." he started, watching Jungwon sign the club member sheet. "We should go out and celebrate."

Jungwon put his pen down slowly.

"You know I want to" he whispered. "But what if we are seen?"

Jay stayed silent. He knew about the risks, but he also wanted to be able to eat out with Jungwon.
Was that too much to ask?

Apparently so.

Jay saw Jungwon's facial expression change at least five times before he finally sighed.

"Okay" he said, "But let's be really careful. No contact, no giggling, no excessive smiling."
"Yes, sir" replied Jay, already happy enough that Jungwon had accepted.

~

The couple chose a busy restaurant near their school in which students often went. Food there was cheap, but it was good, plus it felt discreet enough for Jungwon to accept it.

They'd look like two students hanging out.
As normal as two students who totally weren't each other's soulmate could be.

Jay followed Jungwon's instructions.
They ordered food and chatted, talking about this homework or that teacher. The conversation was going well and Jay literally drank every syllable Jungwon ever pronounced.
The two boys had grown quite close since their Infinite moment, however it had mostly been through text messages.

Not that Jay disliked texting Garfield, it was just so much more thrilling to talk to him face to face, especially since they weren't at school right now.

Jay couldn't show any affection for Jungwon, but he could observe him.
Each shoulder up and down movement as the Alpha breathed, each slight dimple showing off as Jungwon side-smiled, each hair that slung across Jungwon's forehead as he moved.

Every little detail about his Infinite counted, and Jay was determined to embrace them all.

"Do you think we'll need more time to learn the choreography ?" asked Jungwon.

Before Jay could answer, the staff arrived near them with a lot of dishes. She put them on the table, wished them a good meal and left.

"I don't think it will take long" replied Jay, trying to choose from which plate he would eat first.
"Cause I've been thinking... there's this school's talent show at the end of the year" started Jungwon.
"Well, I don't see why the other wouldn't want to do it, but we should ask then first" said Jay.
"But do you like the idea?" added Jungwon. "Cause I'm not even sure I should suggest it-"
"Well" said Jay in a deep voice that fooled everyone. "Please share your ideas. We are a group! If we all like the idea we will do it, otherwise..."

Jay looked at Jungwon, who looked disappointed.

"Otherwise, we'll go present ourselves" said Jay.
"What?" asked Jungwon in shock.
"You heard me" replied Jay. "I'll always be there for you."

~

Jay was walking back home, a phone glued on his ears.
"Are you okay?" he instantly asked.
"Yeah, just walking back home alone" explained Jungwon. "I just wanted some company, the street is kind of creepy.

Jay nodded.
He stayed on the phone until Jungwon arrived in front of his building.

"Night Jay" said Jungwon, biting his lips not to say I love you to the Omega.
"Night Won" replied the latter. "See you tomorrow at school!"

Jay put his phone down and laid down on his bed, unaware that somewhere not so far away, someone special had just been kidnapped and was already being transported to somewhere secret.