Dance club

Jay had patiently waited for the classes to pass. He could only think about one thing, if we didn't count his soulmate of course, the dance club.

Now, Jay liked to dance. He always had. However, it wasn't something he would comfortably share with others. He didn't even know why he was embarrassed, he just was.

That being said, he couldn't know how many students would be curious or motivated enough to attend the first meeting after today's classes.

At the same time, Jay wanted a lot of people to come, and none at all. If the class was empty, then Jay and Jungwon would officially have an excuse to hang out together, however it could be dangerous. On the other hand, if the class were to be crowded, Jungwon and him would have less privacy, but they would be less suspicious.

Jay sighed. In exactly seven seconds, the bell would ring.

Which it did, but for some reason, the math teacher kept talking. He was one of the "the bell doesn't dismisses you, I do" kind of teachers, so the students didn't move, even though they really wanted to.

"Alright, that's all for today. You'll be doing exercises 3 to 6 on page 56 for next week" he said, finally freeing his class.

Jay didn't write down what exercises he would have to do, and he knew he'd forget about it, however it didn't matter right now.

In fact, when would some dumb math exercises matter more than his Infinite?

That's right, never.

Jay grabbed his bag and left the classroom. He was headed for the gymnasium, trying not to walk too fast.
He had already noticed the same poster on the gymnasium's door, which gave him wings.

"Hey" said Jungwon as he heard someone entering the gymnasium, his eyes still on the paper he was reading.

He was sitting on a plastic chair and had a stash of paper in front of him, on the table. The Omega smiled when he noticed a big bottle of water, cups, a radio and a signing sheet. The Alpha had organized everything for this club.
The gymnasium was empty though.

"Hi" replied Jay, smiling at the most precious person this world had ever bore.

Instantly, Jungwon recognized Jay's voice and stood up, big smile on his face.

"Hi" he repeated. "Sorry, I was so focused on this paperwork that I didn't even notice it was you."

Jay had to fight himself not to run and hug Jungwon, especially when the latter was pouting because he felt bad. He was dying to do it, however, people could come in at any moment and he didn't want to risk anything.

"Missed you" he whispered, looking into Jungwon's eyes.
"Me too" replied the other, frowning from pain.

Jay got closer. If he couldn't hug -or kiss- Jungwon, well he had decided to stand closer to him. There was no harm in that, was it?

"So... a dance club?" asked Jay.
"Yeah!" replied Jungwon. "I already wanted to open one last year, and I had even done a little survey back then, but didn't get any positive answers."
"Ouch" commented Jay.
"I know, but then it hit me, even if there were only two members, the club could still be official" he explained. "And that gives us a perfect excuse to be together. If we work on duo dances, we can even stand really close to each other without it being weird."

Jay nodded, it was a genius plan.

So the Omega took the last two steps that separated him from Jungwon and offered the latter his hand.

"Would you do me the honor?" he asked, a big smile on his face.

Jungwon didn't verbally answer. He simply put his hand in Jay's and let the latter pull him against him.
Jungwon had placed his other arm on Jay's shoulder and shivered as he felt the Omega's hand find it's rightful place on his waist.

"Do you know how to valse?" he asked chuckling.
"My mom taught me" he explained. "But it was a long time ago."

It didn't matter to be honest.
The couple slowly danced an approximately good valse, Jay leading the way and counting "one two three, one two three" as they moved. As they smiled, their brain produced dopamine and consequently, their bodies released delicate scent of vanilla and mango, which seemed to complete each other perfectly.

Jungwon laughed.

After a few seconds, the Alpha realized there was no music, so he started singing what he remembered from the only ballet he knew, the Nutcracker.

"Na na na na Nanaaaa" he hummed, enjoying Jay's hand on his waist.

Jay joined in and they continued their valse, now accompanied by their voices.

"I didn't know you knew classical music" said Jay.
"To be honest, I just loved the barbie movie when I was a kid" said Jungwon laughing.
"The Princess and the Pauper was way better" replied Jay.

Jungwon laughed again, not believing he was really discussing barbie movies with Jay.

"This feels so good" he whispered. "I wished we could just be together, you know, without having to hide our relationship."
"I know..." replied Jay.

They had stopped dancing, their hearts weren't into it anymore.

"We'll find a way, I'm sure" added Jay, even though he didn't really believe that himself.

Before Jungwon could answer, they heard footsteps approaching.

"Hi!" said an unknown voice. "I'm sorry I'm late"

The newcomer walked inside the gymnasium, revealing his athletic silhouette to the couple.
He had dark hair, almost too long to be accepted by the school's rules and a cross shaped pendant earring.

"Hi! No worries!" replied Jungwon.
"Are you Jungwon?" asked the newcomer, holding a little dance club flyer in his hand. "I saw this and wanted to come check it out!"
"That's me" replied the Alpha, smiling.

Jay knew that Jungwon's heart was about to explose from happiness. Someone wanted to join the dance club!!

The handsome student smiled as well.

"I'm Heeseung by the way!"