Live

Jungwon was pulling the last rope of endurance he had.

Exhausted

Empty

Barely alive at this point

Deep down he knew the only reason that could explain he was still breathing was Jay.
As long as Jay would live, Jungwon would survive.

But at what cost?

He didn't know for how long he had been there, in that creepy room. He didn't know if right now it was still day or night time.

He had expected some torture, some weird scientific experiences on him, but he had no memory of such things.
At least when he was awake.

Because they controlled whether he was awake or asleep.

Jungwon hated that syringe with his whole being.

His brain already knew the pattern: the lock behind him would click, the door would open and someone would come inside his cell, cold syringe in hand.

If they needed him awake, they always stung him on his left arm, in the shoulder area. The right one was to make him fall asleep.

Sometimes, said person would force Jungwon to stand up and walk for a while.
Jungwon had no medical knowledge, but he knew that if he stayed sitting for too long his body wouldn't keep up.

They're maintaining me alive.

The voice talked to him regularly, but Jungwon did his best not to speak. It had come to a point where he didn't even remember the sound of his own voice.
And to be honest, his voice wasn't the thing he was concerned about.

In fact, Jungwon had had quite some time to think -when they let him be awake- and he had come to the conclusion that he wasn't being under direct physical torture.

They were testing him mentally.

They wanted to know for how long he would keep silent.

They want to know when I'll crack down and ask for Jay.
They know I need him.

They want to know to which extent our Infinite bond goes.

And Jungwon was more than ever determined to stay strong. He would rather spend his whole life in here, on his chair, syringes in and out of him, facing that damned mirror if it meant that Jay was free.

Jay...

*click*

Jungwon sighed.

In about ten seconds he would be asleep again.

~

Jay was nervous.

His mind had been clouded for a while and suddenly it had stopped.

He couldn't know for sure, but his intuition kept telling him that Jungwon had fallen asleep. The clouds in his mind weren't his.

Don't worry Won, I'll soon be there.

The Omega sighed. He would have given anything to breathe in Jungwon's Mango scent. To hold him close again.
To whisper his name and see his Mark light up as he rearranged the Alpha's hair behind his ear.

He was about to play the first card of his game, and everything after depended on how this instant would go.

"Ready?" asked Jay's father.

The Omega nodded.

For Jungwon.

"Good evening everyone!"