1. hopefully

"Money"
"Only money?"
"Yeah, what else is there really?" Fifield Huffs at Millburn. You sit back in your chair, sighing. Not even 10 minutes ago you were freed from the sleeping chambers, and already Fifield was giving some input.
"Not for the experience or?"
"No, dimwhit. I want my money, get in and get out. That's all" he huffs again, this time more impatiently. "Well, alright then" Millburn says, sitting further down the table from him disappointed at his answer.

A slamming noise comes from the front of the room.
Everyone's heads turn, Vickers stands with her fist on the table.
"Right-" she starts, turning her head in a mood. "since everyone will listen now-" she stops, looking around at everyone "you are all wanted in the hall" she says, leaving.
"That was a bit short and dramatic" Shaw says, leaning slightly toward you. "Short and snappy" you mumble back.
Everyone reluctantly stands up, grumbling slightly. Only just being disturbed from a couple year slumber and already being discharged into the mission wasn't what was wanted.

"Hello, y/n" David says cheerfully. Smiling, walking beside you and matching your pace.
"Hello David" you smile back.
"Are you well rested?"
"I don't feel it" you sigh.
"Well, hopefully you rest well this evening" he nods politely. You smile at him and nod in response. "Hopefully"