11. engineer

You look beside you, forgetting you were being chased. David was sat against the wall, he was bleeding white and wires had been cut out. No, ripped out.
"David?" You say.
"He's after you now y/n, you won't get away" he gargles between words.
You forgot completely, you turn around just in time of being snatched up off the ground. He grips your suit's collar, staring into your eyes. You push his hand, try to, with both of yours. Before realising nothing was working. You look back at his eyes, black with even blacker + sign pupils. He was not human. If the height and size didn't give it away by now.

"Please-" you say. Kicking around weakly. His eyes squint, then open again. He throws you over his shoulder, hurting your already damaged ribs. "Let me go please" you scream, slamming your fist on his back. He wasn't moved.

"I told you y/n" David says, the giant turns around and walks back to David. Kneeling down to him again, you realise he's distracted and try to grab the platform. Your arms don't reach, you stretch and stretch. Your body was aching. David let out a static noise, the giant stands up once again.
"The engineers always win" David gargles.
You look up at him, he had ripped more of his wiring out. You flop down, tired. Defeated, all in the space of less than 10 minutes. With minimal effort.