10. No more home

"silence her" he waves, limping back to the giant and David. You lunge forward out of panic, Holloway just grabs you and holds you tight. His arm around your neck. You grip his arm, watching in defeat. No answers were going to be given any time soon, it seems. David speaks again to him.

His eyes drift to Wayland, he leans down and holds his face in both hands. His hands were huge, all of him was.
His eyes scan him, and then David. Then, he snaps his neck. Letting out a sound almost like a roar, Vickers stumbles back. David speaks hurriedly trying to reason. He gets slapped without effort across the room and slams against a wall and falls to the floor. Holloway let's go.
"I told you something was wrong" you grab onto Shaw and both begin to run away. Loud and heavy thuds cause the ground to shake, you lift off the ground and fly up. Screaming out, before thrown away.

Everything was blurry, lay in defeat. You roll onto your front, coughing up some blood. You keep blinking, your eyes readjust. Everyone was down. You stand slowly, you couldn't see or hear the giant.
You look around, Shaw was further into the room, behind the platform. She sat up with her helmet beside her. It was cracked, her head was bleeding. You cry out and limp to her, "Shaw" you whisper. You kneel. "We are all done for" she says, you hold the side of her head. Blood on your hand. "No, don't say that. We can get out of here" she opens her eyes and looks at you in disappointment. Then her eyes wander. "L/N" she yells. You turn, there he stood looking around. Where you lay before. Her yelling causes his attention to land on you. "I'll be back Shaw" you say looking at her, you didn't want to lose her.

You limp in-between running, you didn't look behind you. You just ran. Tripping on a bag, your knee gives in and you fall again to the ground. Why did it all have to go so wrong? No one was going home, not even the robot.