9. I want answers

David begins speaking a language you had never heard. The giant seemed to understand, and bends down a bit with interest as David speaks.
Wayland stumbles, nearly collapsing.
Vickers reaches and grabs him, helping him stand. The giant stands up straight. Looking at Wayland, he steps closer.
"Why are we here?" You snap. Everyone froze. David, Wayland and Vickers all turn to look at you quickly. Soon the giant too, you sigh shakily just looking at him.

"Don't be stupid and interrupt girl" Wayland says, turning desperately to the giant and reaching to him. "tell me, why did you bring us here?" You step forward and yell. "fifield-" Vickers nods. Your knee buckles, kicked from behind. You slam onto the floor. Taking in deep breaths. None of this made sense, he was supposed to be dead and we were here to find the life that was evidently here. And why it was here. You look up, feeling the blood drip from your nose.

"We aren't lab rats, you brought us here to test if he would kill us. Is that right?"
Wayland limps to you leaving Vickers standing behind closely. You look up at eyes. "how dare you question me, David can test on you first"
"What?" You ask in disbelief, a couple of the group gasp. Shaw runs over to you, and helps you up. "She's joking, excuse her-" she pulls you back to everyone.

"Im not, I want answers"