4. Connection lost

Everyone's torches attempt to light up the dark hallways. The torches are not bright enough to illuminate the halls. They stand tall, probably 20ft. Dark stone architecture, carved and chiseled.

Something moves.
"David?" Shaw says through the radio.
You turn to look at him behind you, he isn't there. He was there a few moments ago?
"David?" You whisper in confusion, mostly to yourself.
You look over at Shaw, she is stood across the hall. You are only just able to make her out with your torch. Then, the ground begins shaking in intervals. Everyone crouches, parts of the ceiling and walls crumble. Everyone dots around in terror, you panic running in the direction you were all heading.

The ground calms, everyone sighs and breathes heavily through the radios. Calling out to each other.
"Vickers, are you seeing this?" Shaw says through heavy breaths. No response.
"Vickers?" She repeats. Nothing. "Anyone on Prometheus?" She says, panic rises in her voice. "Don't worry El, we are all completely fine" Charlie ushers, turning around from admiring a wall. "Not if Vickers isn't responding, Charlie" she says sadly.
He taps her shoulder.
"Come on" he says, not bothered.
She turns around to watch him, hurt. You walk over to him slowly, the sound of you walking across the pebble and debris ground echoes through the caves. You give her a look.
"I'm not being stupid" she mutters.
"I know, I know" you nod.
"The connection won't be too great down here" you reassure her..
She nods hesitantly.
"Let's catch up with them" you smile.

"Let's go" David commands.
Everyone looks around in confusion, everyone had only just gathered.
"I don't think it's safe for humans, I need to run my tests. Get back to the ship, a team will return tomorrow"