16. The arrival

After he abruptly left, once again locking you in, you stand up shaken. What he intends to do with you is all that is played in your head, your brain flicked through different possibilities.

Time passes quickly as your thoughts eat at you. You checked over yourself, marks had been patched up. You touched your rib, a large stinging feeling pulses through your body. Playing over in your head how he can firstly speak English, secondly the size of him. Your body feels warm, you inhale slowly. This was some sick dream. David might have messed up your medications. You close your eyes slowly, before hugging yourself tightly.

----------

Your eyes struggle to focus, blinking rapidly. You were moving. Your other senses wake up, your hands were limply resting on something beside your head as your legs mostly dangled. You were strapped to something? No. Not strapped.
You lift your head up, the two faces from earlier greet you. Oh fuck. You pat around, you were over his shoulder. You push yourself up, observing your surroundings in a panic.

Tall sandstone coloured buildings, everything beyond huge. People? That was obviously the same species walked around, some stopped in their tracks. Looking at you in confusion. "In the same boat as you, not a clue what's happening" you mutter to yourself. You had to devise a plan to get out, or at least away from these people.

It was quite warm, humid and sticky air. Most wore flannel wrapped clothing. Feminine looking giants had flannel bandeaus or dresses. The men were mostly all shirtless or a sash slung across their torsos with shorts or trousers.

You look back at the two helpers, they were in full black space suits. What was happening.