14. afraid

They probably didn't even understand English. How could they, they obviously weren't used to associating with humans.
You lift your head up, resting your chin on your knees. I just have to accept it now. Maybe it'll be okay?

The door hisses, sliding open. You look up quickly in panic. There stood the original giant, who took you. You stand up slowly, the door closes behind him.
You clench your jaw, looking across the room at him. He was huge, 5'4 and 8.5ft definitely had a difference.
"What do you want from me" you ask, almost a whisper.
He starts walking towards you slowly. You shake your head, stepping around the table. Your limp was still apparent.
"No, no" you wave your hands in front of you, walking back further into the room.
His steps were slow, he just watched you. Then, he reaches the table and stands in front of it. His eyes didn't move from you.

Your heart was racing, never in your years did you actually believe aliens could exist. And if they did they would be small, green and lanky. Not giants with definite intelligence. "Where are you taking me?" Your voice shakes.
He lets out a breath, then walks at a much faster pace after you. You scream out in panic and try to run away. His hand grips the back of your neck, his fingers wrapped around all of your neck as he pulls you back to him.

Your hands claw at his, kicking out as much as you can. "Let me go" you choke. "Please-" you cough. He drops you, instantly you turn over and shuffle back until you hit a barrier again. Your eyes had some tears forming. Nothing felt real.

He kneels, as you press yourself as far up against the wall as possible. You don't say anything. You just stare into his soulless eyes in fear. "Don't be afraid" he reaches for you slowly.