𝟎𝟏𝟑

excuse any mistakes!

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟸:𝟻𝟶 𝙿

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟸:𝟻𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
——

Haven laid in Cairo's bed, holding her phone in one hand as she had now muted Harmony. Her and Cairo happened to be having a personal conversation, the topic only staying between the two. "What's wrong?"

Cairo stood in his bathroom as he had walked away from her in the middle of their conversation. "I'm just frustrated." He spoke.

"About?" Haven questioned, not gaining an answer as he grew quiet. "Cairo?" She called out, getting off the bed, now walking into his bathroom.

"What?"

Haven leant across the door's entrance watching as he put his jewelry on. "Why are you frustrated?"

"I just told you why."

"No, you didn't." She spoke, hoping he would at least open up a little. "It's all about communication, I can't understand what's wrong if you shut me out."

Communication was Cairo's ongoing problem, he felt as if he couldn't express himself without not being heard. In that case. He would shut others out, leaving them with no answers.

Him slowing down on his pill intake had only also made it worse. The withdrawal symptoms had only aided on to his mood changes. He didn't have as many pills as an outlet leaving him no other options but he to feel frustrated. Temptation was also no other during this timing.

After snapping his watch around his wrist, Cairo passed by Haven heading downstairs. Haven bright her attention back to her phone, picking it up. "Harmony?" She, pressed the mute button.

"Yes?"

"My bad, I was talking to Cairo." Haven said not missing the snicker she let out after the mention of his name. "What?"

"Nothing." She visibly shrugged. "Y'all have been getting more close lately. Spending the night at his house?"

"We're just friends."

Harmony laughed, leaning further into the screen. "Friends my ass."

Haven quickly changed the subject. "Anyways, what were you tryna tell me?" She asked now eager to hear whatever Harmony had to tell her.

"It's about Bam..." She trailed off, looking to the side. "He kissed me the other day."

Haven drew her head back. "Kissed? Well, did you kiss him back?"