𝟎𝟏𝟕

excuse any mistakes!

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟷 𝙿

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.
——

Harmony sat on a couch in her therapists office. Her legs were crossed as she listened intently to the mid age woman sitting in front of her.

"I know we've touched on it before but have you ever opened up to anyone about this?" Her therapist questioned, looking down at her clipboard. "If you haven't it's important for me to know."

"No. It's been more so of a secret, only my parents and him are aware of it.

"And why is that?"

"Our relationship was very private and along with us being very private people, nobody even knew I was pregnant in the first place." Harmony stated. "Then I had became pregnant early on within the relationship. I had a fear of being judged."

"I understand, are you willing to open up about your miscarriage to me since you've never told anyone?"

"Um...." She trailed off before taking a deep breath to prepare herself. "Yes."

•••

"Harmony?" Her mother called out kneeling in front of her daughter. "Harmony, try to breathe."

"I can't." Harmony softly cried, "I-I'm try—" She cut herself off, wincing from the pain she was currently enduring.

The worrisome look on her mom's face didn't make her feel any better as she knew the pain her child was enduring wasn't normal.

Harmony's chest heaved up and down as tears left her eyes. "My stomach, the baby." She softly cried, clutching her abdomen.

"Oh, my god." Her mother spoke to herself, noticing the blood that was now sitting in the toilet.

Without any other words, she picked up her phone now calling 911, before holding her child as she sobbed in her arms.

Hopefully wishing the outcome would be different.

•••

"I knew the pain I was having wasn't normal and when I went to the hospital they conformed it." She took in a shaky breath. "That I had a miscarriage."

"Who was by your side during this?"

"My mother and initially Brycen at first." She reached for a tissue that the therapist was holding out. "Thank you."