𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟹 𝙰

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟹 𝙰.𝙼.

——

——

"My bank account is screaming." Asia spoke, as her and Haven now walked out of Saks Fifth, carrying bags in their hands. "I spent too much, didn't I?"

"No." Haven shook her head. "It's his birthday, it's no such thing as spending too much."

"True."

Haven and Asia now found themselves at the mall shopping for Nino as it was his birthday today. Haven chose to stick around for moral support but still ended up shopping on her own.

"Y'all been together for how long now? Four years?"

"Mhm." Asia hummed in response. "Going on five in three months."

"My sis needs a ring."

"I'm waiting on it but it's no rush." She assured. "I'm about to go in Bath and Body works. You coming?"

Haven pondered on the thought of needing to splurge on more candles or her favorite scents as if she already hadn't splurged enough.

Deciding no, she shook her head right as the Nike store caught her eye as they almost passed by it. "No, Imma see what's in here," She responded.

The two broke apart as Haven made her way into the store. Sets of black and white socks caught her eye immediately as they were sitting in the front. She picked up a pack before walking further around the store, looking for something for Cairo.

"Finding everything okay? Looking for anything specific?" An associate approached her with a smile, eyeing the sweatpants Haven held in her hand.

"Yes, I'm not looking for anything specific though." She returned a smile. "Thank you."

The associate nodded before walking off allowing Haven to continue to search through the pants before looking over at the jackets.