𝟎𝟏𝟒

excuse any mistakes!

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟸:𝟻𝟶 𝙿

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 - 𝟸:𝟻𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
——

"We haven't been outside in a minute."

Koby looked up from cleaning his station, tucking his lips. "Who is we? I'm outside every weekend."

Haven laughed to herself as she plaited braids down her clients head. "I mean... it's true though. The last time we all went out together was Asia's birthday."

"Says the one who doesn't wanna come out the house cause she be boo-loving." Harmony added, looking up from her laptop.

"I do not." Haven dragged, causing them both to quickly look at her. "Okay, and if I am?"

"See." Koby pointed. "We already knew sis. We were just waiting on you to admit it."

"To admit what? That I have a good friendship with some one?" She asked in a questionable tone, her eyes latched onto the end of a braid as her fingers moved quickly.

"No, more like we want you to admit that there is something there at the least." Harmony voiced. "Have y'all kissed yet? Or anything of the sort?"

"Nope." Haven, briefly shook her head. "I'm not just about to be this nigga cuddle buddy though. That's what I know for sure."

"I know that's right."

Haven dabbed her fingers in the Shine N Jam, applying it to the base of the part before starting on another braid while listening to Koby talk.

Her phone vibrated against the small table next to her causing her to look down at it, a notification from Cairo.

𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨
i'm about to bring yo food in.

She liked the message before setting her phone back down on the table. A few seconds later, the sound of the door opening was heard.

"Speaking of the devil."

Haven shot a look at Harmony before feeling the soft touch of a hand on her lower back causing her to automatically lean back against his chest.

"Hn." He handed her the Chick Fil A bag, leaving a small kiss on my cheek.

She smiled, her gratification from the small amount of affection she received. "Thank you. Did you get m—"

"Chick Fil A sauce? I did." He cut her off right as she peered into the bag, noticing it.

His trip didn't last long as he had to rush back out due to leaving work just to being her lunch.