⁰⁰⁰

________________________________________________________

Will you be my mom?

Will you be my mom?

mom? are you insane?

how could i be your mom?

i'm barely even human.

Me? I'm disgusting.

Merciless.

Insane.

and monstrous.

Just like my dad wanted me to be.

So why?

Why would you want me?

why would anyone want me?

You, you're so innocent. trust me, you don't want to know the world. it's horrible. insolent. crazy. 

You just need to smile. for yourself, for Hyunjin who treasures you, and for your parents who look after you from heaven.

So stop. You don't need someone like me. You shouldn't even be in my presence. You could turn bad like me. I don't want that. 

Be happy. Make other people happy. Smile. Make other people smile. That's what you should do. Not wanting to be with the likes of me.

Please?

Noye snapped out her trance, looking down to see a tiny body wrapped around her waist. Her hair covering her face, muffled cries arouse from the girl. She was crying. 

Noye, will you?

Hyunjin uttered silently, trying not to look desperate for her reply.

No...I can't..

Noye caressed the top of the girl's head carefully with a light smile. 

I don't deserve you. I never will..

 She wiped the girl's tears with the back of her palm, cupping her cheeks lovingly. 

Forget about me. You have Hyunjin. A loving father who would do anything for you. Who would risk anything to save you. And your parents. They're looking over you from heaven, and they're smiling...to seeing the wonderful little girl you are today.

She looked over to him, trying to hide her emotions with a warm smile. 

"You don't need me. I'll cause you guys nothing but trouble, trust me. 

Her smile faded as she murmured, gazing down at the floor. 

Hyunjin, if you need anything, i'll be there for you, so don't be afraid to call me if you do. But i can't do anything more...no matter how much i want to do it myself.

 She didn't realize she had been tearing up until tears rolled uncontrollably down her cheeks. So she wasn't emotionless after all, huh? what a surprise. Not much of a great fact to realize now, though.

I...i won't ever forget you two. Thank you for everything.

________________________________________________________

𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜,

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

(BOOK 1)Noye, a female assassin, had always dedicated her unfortunate life to her only family, a ruthless mafia for a father. When she was finally gets in terms with her sinful lifestyle, life decides to stab her in the back with a sudden rush of 'the feels'. A hottie single civilian, Hwang Hyunjin and his cute adoptive daughter finds their way up in her mess. These dumplings coming up with their own handful of trouble, Noye can't help but push away these stupid feeling that corners her. But will she be able to contain her composure when all of this gets entangled with her occupation? 

(BOOK 2)Noye starts to realise that the connection between her father's mafia gang and the death of her beloved Hyunjin's brother and wife roots further than she'd thought and with very passing chapter, the plot only seems to thicken. How will this end. How many more secrets to be encovered? How many more lives will this involve? how many more deaths will this bring about? much to find out.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑠...