⁰⁰²

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Therapy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

What's wrong sweetie? why the long face?

Noye stopped to turn to the old lady by the tiny pastry stand she just passed by on the side of the busy streets. 

Why don't you grab our special croissants? its sure to cheer you up. The lady suggested with a wrinkly old smile. Noye let out a gloomy sigh before replying.

 Fuck off, lady. You and your very smart marketing techniques may have worked on dumb teenagers, but don't mind trying it on anyone who can actually utilise their brains.

  The lady flinched, running into the building behind with a face looking like she almost saw death with her own eyes. Well, actually, she kind of did.

'Wait a go, Noye. You successfully just drove another innocent person away.'  she sat down on a chair near the stand, digging her face into her palms. what's wrong with you? fuck you, Noye, fuck you...fuck you..'

Her repeated chain of curses brought to a halt in the snap of two familiar finger, causing her to jolt in her seat to see a pamplet being shoved up her face. 

Howl's coffee shop is hiring young baristas.....preferably, good looking. Lee know pulled it off her face to give her a good look of his wide smirk.❝.....oops sorry. wrong person.

A wide grin grew on her face. ❝Ayo man, its you..that..um- MINHOE! She screeched, causing heads turning to them from all directions.The man plastered a palm around her wide mouth.

 Yes, yes. its me. surprise, surprise. Now would you please lower your voice so the two of us won't get arrested for noise pollution? 

She snatched the pamplet and took a long look with a chuckle. ❝You really do work absolutely every where don't you? Wow. you should take a break, really.

I don't think i have that extra choic- wait....w-what's wrong with you? He squinted and narrowed his eyes at her.

What do you mean? She straightened up, plastering a wide smile in place of her usual scowl.

Y-Your smiling....and being considerate....did you get food poisoned? street food's wack, you know...unlike Howl's coffee shop. we make our coffees with premium ingre- sorry, my advertiser sense kicked in..anyways, you should definitely get yourself checked. there's something seriously wrong with you today.

Noye froze, a smile slowly forming as she defrosted. Wait..you thought i was kind?...and considerate?..and incredibly friendly? really?!

Wrinkles formed around his eyebrows as he stared at her in irritation and concern. ❝Hey, hold on- i didn't even say half of any of those words...but i should say, you did sound kind of..

She held on to his hands, curiously. ❝mhmm..go on..

He gulped hard. ❝kind of..

I'm listening.. Her pupils dilated impatiently. ❝KIND OF...?!!!

kind of.....well, FRIENDLY. He finally replied, rolling his eyes.

YESSSSSSSS!❞ She squealed, simultaneously twerking in joy. ❝I MEAN, YOU MEANT IT RIGHT? YOU ABSOLUTELY DID MEAN IT, RIGHT? I WAS SO INCREDIBLY FRIENDLY AND NOT TERRIFYING TO LOOK IN THE EYE, RIGHT?

It was more weird than genuine, you know. you should work on it more, if not wanting to seem heartless is your goal.

The woman wracked her head back to him, eyes popping out. ❝H-How did you know?

It was kinda obvious. and then what?...you fell in love? with some weirdo?

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!!!!!!

_____________________

You know, this isnt even half bad, you know? i mean, you actually get paid for this?

Bitch, who even said it was bad? This is top tier part time heaven.

hm..❞ She grabbed a cookie, dipping it into her tea as she leisured at the counter with Minho.

Wanna know a secret?❞ He murmered to her as he sent a wink and finger guns to a group of teenage girls at a table who giggled like little kids in reply. He turned back to Noye with a disgusted look on his face. ❝I could tell my boss that i'm gonna quit, and he would literally get on his knees, begging me not to. As you might've already realised, the only customers here at this lame ass cafe come merely due to the presence of my handsome face as their barista.

Oppa~ Do you have a girlfriend?

No~ sorry~

Too bad i have a boyfriend~ i'll break up if with him if you want, you're far more handsomee~

I have a father who comes back with the milk. Is your mother pretty? i'll introduced him to her if you want. my father's far more reliableee~

Noye broke into a loud fit of laughter. The girl looked as though she would start to cry any seconds and Noye's inappropriate snorts did not make it any better. She stormed out the building, already wailing on the way.

I have this serious illness of 'too many hoes' and its already at its most critical stage. can't do much, so got to cut off some supply.❞ He replied as he pour another cup of coffee for the still giggling woman. Anyways, you ever get drunk on caffeine or something. There's something seriously wrong with you.❞ He contemplated before snatching the cup from her grasp before she could take another sip.

Bruhh. mai coffee.geev me it back!! she replied in ohion accent. 

Hmm..❞ Lee know dragged a long hum. ❝You look like you need some therapy..

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU KNOWWWWW?!!!!

dude, you have like the most gigantic eyebags i've ever seen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───