⁰¹²

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟?​

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟?​

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Can i atleast have my daughter sit beside me?"
Hyunjin broke the never ending silence of the car ride from the back seat. 

Mabel look down at the girl sitting obediently on her lap on the passenger's seat. Said girl turned around to look at him, shook her head side to side, and returned to her comfortable position. 

Hyunjin face drooped. "this is psychological assault that you're all doing to me, you know?" He whined. He groaned to see no one bothered about it either. Chan just turned over the volume of the daily evening news radio. Mabel continued to mindlessly braid miyeon hair while the girl continued playing games on the elder woman's phone.

"How come the fat police man so fat when he keeps running after jake so much?"

"Hyperthyrodism?" Mabel shrugged. "Shouldn't judge people so quick, miyeonie..."

"I-I'm the only one who gets to call her miyeonie!" Hyunjin yelped.

The group once again collectively ignored the doctor's desperate pleas. "..Just make sure don't use up all my keys."

"...keys?" Miyeon smiled innocently before pointed at the dashboard indicating zero so called 'keys'.

Chan plugged his ears instinctively while leaving a keeping a catious arm on steering wheel. Mabel shut her eyes closed before letting out a high pitched scream. 

______________________________

Meanwhile, back at the gang's headquarters :

Felis's jaw hit slack to the ground when he saw Noye standing right beside her father as he approached the two. 

He gulped, steading both his body and heart before stepping forward the gang leader and his assassin daughter. He made a quick bow before sitting across the poker faced man. 

Leonard narrowed his eyes onto the pair before him. He cleared his throat. "So you two are the assassins sent by that worthless Cho Min?"

Felix stepped forward and nodded, leaning to hand over a red envelope to the man. His eyes took a quick glance at the woman leaning on her father's chair before steadying them back onto to the gang leader. 

Noye raised an eyebrow as her gaze switched catiously between the pair to her father reading through the letter and back to the pair again. "Suspicious looking two, don't you think, father?" 

Her comment successful planted suspicion into the man's mind. He hummed. "My exact thought.." He continued to scan the piece of paper for the second time while Noye took the chance to glance at the elder of the pair. 

Felix returned the glance with shaky, almost apologetic eyes. Her ever-steady gaze went back to her father obediently. "You think we can truly trust them? their gang head seemed like a snake, the last time we met her."

"True. Its undoubtedly suspicious that they'd surrender their best assassins so obediently just as we asked." He leaned further into the chair, contemplating while his eyes glued onto the two before him. He straightened back up when he came to a conclusion. He turned to his devoted daughter. "I'll put you in charge of the two, Noye. I know you'll take good care of them."

Noye smirked. "Of course, father. It would be my pleasure."

Leonard flashed her a proud smile before walking away to his own business. Noye signalled Felix and seungmin to follow her with a flick of a finger and turned around to walk over to her room.

Once the two entered the room, Noye turned back around to lock the door behind them. She let out a long held sigh. She swung back towards Felix. 

"Asshole." She murmered before wrapping her arms around him.

_________________________

"Get up. we've reached." Chan nudged the sleeping man's side, which only cause him to fall sideways, laying fully onto the seat. He drooled onto the leather seat, earning a hard kick from Chan. 

Hyunjin jolted upright. "Huh?" He turned around to see Chan and got back to his senses. He saw Mabel holding onto a peacefully sleeping miyeon. "Where are we?....Home?

"Yes. Its your house. Now get out, we have some talking to do." Chan forcefully pulled the man out of the car.

"Wahat?! i'm on house arrest then?"

Mabel groaned. "For the last time, man, we are NOT the police. Just..an illegal organisation illegally kidnapping you for our own needs...is all we are."

"that...THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER!!"

"Is he not sober yet?" Chan looked down to his hand watch. "He should be sober by now."

"I wasn't drunk! I don't drink at all!"

"EH?!" Mabel yelped from a mile away as she unlocked the man's front door with miyeon slung up on her shoulder. "MAN, YOU MEAN YOU PULLED ALL THAT SHIT ON US WHILE YOU WAS SOBER?!" 

Chan sighed and poked the overly hysterical man's side. "Whatever, get moving already. its getting damn late. I need to get back to Noye." 

Hyunjin's eyes widened. "N-Noye?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───