⁰⁰¹

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

You

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Noye..please just wait.

He yelled out. 

NOYE!

She turned back with a face that told tried to tell him just how much she wanted to stay, simultaneously trying her hardest to not just fall weak at her knees and wait for Hyunjin to carry her back to...home

But she couldn't let her delusions get the better of her. 

Noye please listen..please..

She turned around to see him bawling, tears rolling uncontrollably down his red cheeks. If she could, she would've let go of everything the very moment and run to his aid, make sure not a single other tear would roll down his face. And oh how she wished she could. But she's only human.

Noye...I know your in pain. I know you are. I know you're trying. I know you're doing the best. But i just want you to know...that its fine for you to want something for once in a while. Its fine to be selfish. Its fine. I understand. I can understand. Maybe even more than anyone else. So please...don't.....

_____________

She aggressively stabbed the corpse over and over again, pouring out her anger onto it, along with a trail of tears flowing uncontrollably out her eyes. As she was done, she vigorously rubbed her teary face with the hem of her shirt, laying flat next to the spy she'd assassinated minutes ago.

Why did it have to be him...

 She gripped onto her scalp so hard she could have almost ripped a handful of hair off her head.

Why now?!

The last thing she, as an assassin would've wanted as a new chapter of her life was another man. But he...he's the only one who understands.

....I can't be near them any longer. I'll be the end of them.

Minutes later, a thud awoke Noye from her trance, a voice groaning upon finding her figure laying on the cemented rooftop.